Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god anytime I watch Conor Ryan I just get the ick he’s so disgusting🤮🤮 like what do these girls see in him he’s just a vile human being 😩 using the kid again to look better like why.. I’d never let him put my kid up for his scummy followers to see. Some parents

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh god anytime I watch Conor Ryan I just get the ick he’s so disgusting🤮🤮 like what do these girls see in him he’s just a vile human being 😩 using the kid again to look better like why.. I’d never let him put my kid up for his scummy followers to see. Some parents
He’s rotten isn’t he. What a slimey bastard

Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time poster here 👋🏼
The live shows are just sending me over the edge I can’t believe people are paying for this and the two girls think they’re actually doing a good job. I saw a tiktok from last night of them singing b*witched and the audience singing along at first but it goes on far too long and everyone looks like they’re standing around awkwardly waiting for it to end. At one point Charleen hands her mic over to do the Irish dancing bit but it’s the wrong part of the song 🙈 It’s under the username nataliecarthy on tiktok but search with caution please it gave me the biggest ick of my life.
Wtf have I just watched 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Now don’t jump down my throat, I haven’t watched Ellie in weeks but looking at the pics etc of her show - is she after putting on weight or is that her boobs making her look bigger. She’s still grand. Was just shocked at the drastic change in her when I haven’t watched her in a good while. I can see a massive difference in her face etc, it’s shocking!

Reactions: 10
Now don’t jump down my throat, I haven’t watched Ellie in weeks but looking at the pics etc of her show - is she after putting on weight or is that her boobs making her look bigger. She’s still grand. Was just shocked at the drastic change in her when I haven’t watched her in a good while. I can see a massive difference in her face etc, it’s shocking!
She got Botox not too long ago - because I’m sure she keeps reading peoples comments about her looking old and wrinkly 🙄 but it makes her look round faced I think - the boobs are bigger too … o personydont think she looks bigger.

Reactions: 6
She got Botox not too long ago - because I’m sure she keeps reading peoples comments about her looking old and wrinkly 🙄 but it makes her look round faced I think - the boobs are bigger too … o personydont think she looks bigger.
Botox doesn't fill your face out it just prevents certain muscles from moving and creating crease's frowning for example, so that wouldn't make her face rounder, cheek or jaw filler would, she looks better with no wrinkles around her eyes , sure everyone was saying how old she looked before it

Reactions: 5
Botox doesn't fill your face out it just prevents certain muscles from moving and creating crease's frowning for example, so that wouldn't make her face rounder, cheek or jaw filler would, she looks better with no wrinkles around her eyes , sure everyone was saying how old she looked before it
Maybe she got more filler who knows ?

Reactions: 1
He’s such an attention seeker. See him with the subtle put downs of Aoife. It might seem like all fun and games cause it’s over a pizza- but this is typical Conor. Next he’ll be editing pics to make her look ugly and burning her head with a hair dryer. 🚩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
He’s such an attention seeker. See him with the subtle put downs of Aoife. It might seem like all fun and games cause it’s over a pizza- but this is typical Conor. Next he’ll be editing pics to make her look ugly and burning her head with a hair dryer. 🚩
Came here to say exactly this. He’s so toxic towards her - the snide comments and he’s raging because people still thought her pizza looked more appetising. Giving off and shouting at her for ear wigging- he has an atrocious attitude towards women.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She needs to duck him out. Seriously. How do women let him away with this type of behaviour. My boyfriend would never and has never poked fun at me the way Conor does. He’s not laughing with Aoife he’s laughing AT her. Even the pic of her leaving the car on when getting petrol. He’s always trying to put girls down and make an eejit out of them. It’s disgraceful.

Reactions: 22
Maybe it’s the rounder face then. Just you notice when you haven’t watched in a while.

Reactions: 1
She needs to duck him out. Seriously. How do women let him away with this type of behaviour. My boyfriend would never and has never poked fun at me the way Conor does. He’s not laughing with Aoife he’s laughing AT her. Even the pic of her leaving the car on when getting petrol. He’s always trying to put girls down and make an eejit out of them. It’s disgraceful.
Yep- because he couldn’t cope with anyone thinking they’d be smarter than him (which I have no doubt they are intellectually- it wouldn’t be difficult) but emotionally they’re ripe for his manipulation

Reactions: 7
I thought the exact same, he's obviously really threatened by women, he is the ultimate ICK, and his behaviour towards this new one is really starting to take the same pattern as it did with Ellie

Reactions: 10
The rubbing in of the new woman is actually so sad 😂 the fake act of happiness from him is laughable…. Poor girl will only end up hurt with his games. And it’s all a show for Ellie. Honestly cannot wait until she catches herself a new man. He’ll be fuming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine a new relationship and a fella talking to you like that… that guy has some serious issues he needs to deal with cos that’s not normal behaviour - or funny for that matter!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.