Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ladssssss that dress to a christening 🤢 she’s by no means over weight but she’s wearing clothes far too small for her. If she just accepted she’s a size or 2 bigger she would look so much better. Although the outfits are getting skimpier by the day it’s so trashy 😮💨

Reactions: 19
I’d look there she was with him Xmas 2020 and when the tit box opened in September 2020 but she’ deleted all grid pictures of them even New York jan 2020 so I’d say they might have been together 🤦‍♀️

Lads I know tattle is a gossip site, but duck me some of yee are bat tit crazy 🤯how do yee go through all pictures from two years ago to find comments of what pictures he commented on or what he liked. I think some of yee are a little obsessed with him and stalk not gossip 😅😅😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lads I know tattle is a gossip site, but duck me some of yee are bat tit crazy 🤯how do yee go through all pictures from two years ago to find comments of what pictures he commented on or what he liked. I think some of yee are a little obsessed with him and stalk not gossip 😅😅😂😂
Hmm it’s really not that hard to scroll someone’s page which I’m sure most people did to Aoife and considering I follow him his comments always show up without having to click into them.

Reactions: 12
Aoife is from a lovely family and she’s very down to earth. Living in Tralee now but she’s from a tiny blink and you’ll miss it spot, can’t even call it a village it’s that small. Her little boy is her world and if this lasts Conor would be moving to Kerry not her moving to Dublin, she’d never take him from his dad. Can’t see Barry John getting on with Conor at all. Barry John is a mad thing and wonderful dad,

Reactions: 8
Hmm it’s really not that hard to scroll someone’s page which I’m sure most people did to Aoife and considering I follow him his comments always show up without having to click into them.
Over 2 years ago though… 🤯🤯 also people going ape tit on him on his posts for showing Aoife and then abusing the poor girl. It’s madness I think.

Reactions: 2
Over 2 years ago though… 🤯🤯 also people going ape tit on him on his posts for showing Aoife and then abusing the poor girl. It’s madness I think.
She has 78 posts……. Really didn’t take that long

I don’t agree with the abuse towards her though that’s fucked up

Reactions: 5
True but people are allowed to voice their opinions on here, that's the point of it right? I for one think he's scum but he def has upgraded in looks alone
Am I the only one who thinks Ellie is drop dead gorgeous lol?!😂 Don’t get me wrong Aoife is gorgeous too but I think they’re so different in looks you can’t even compare them! Ellie has such a naturally pretty face imo and Aoife might too just I’ve only seen the pics Conor has put up and obviously shes dolled up😊 and I love Ellie’s curves I’d bloody kill for them, I do agree though that I dont think she dresses for her shape everything’s very short I’d be afraid my arse cheek would be out hahaha

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I agree too much time on their hands 🙈

Sure look each to there own that’s how they all dress nowadays, especially her friends group , I’m pretty sure if I wasnt working a 12 hour days and eating rings around me , I might be in a decent position to wear something like that myself 😂 but the chunk life chose me.

Am I the only one who thinks Ellie is drop dead gorgeous lol?!😂 Don’t get me wrong Aoife is gorgeous too but I think they’re so different in looks you can’t even compare them! Ellie has such a naturally pretty face imo and Aoife might too just I’ve only seen the pics Conor has put up and obviously shes dolled up😊 and I love Ellie’s curves I’d bloody kill for them, I do agree though that I dont think she dresses for her shape everything’s very short I’d be afraid my arse cheek would be out hahaha
no your not the only one , I thinks she’s absolutely gorgeous. Even when she’s on cam with no make up. I honestly believe she’s dressing a little more risky as a glow up, moving on part of her life. It’s like a “this is what you lost” element while showing off her new single self for potential others to be interested. And I’m pretty sure most girlys go through that stage after a big break up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I still think it’s inappropriate imo. I’ve been to loads of wedding afters and would never dress like that - a christening is still a formal event, not a club night
In fairness latest videos are like a night club or under age disco

Reactions: 4
I found a comment of his from May 2020 aswell. Can anyone confirm the Ellen/Conor timeline?!
I think he mentioned before he’s looking back at old pics of her and liking them in real time if you get me? Some may see that as ‘romantic’ but I get a more creepy stalker vibe…

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with all the comments about Ellie being a drop-dead beautiful woman. Say whatever else about her but she’s gorgeous and her body is incredible.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am just picturing any old uncles at the christening, they wouldn’t know where to look for fear of being told ‘what you looking at ‘ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.