Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand it tbh you be waiting around the airport and on the flight when you could be down there in a few hours 🤣 he must be thinking of his petrol
Loads of people fly between Kerry and Dublin everyone knows it’s way faster than driving or the train 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Loads of people fly between Kerry and Dublin everyone knows it’s way faster than driving or the train 😂😂😂
it is for sure except for the dublin airport drama when you need to be there 2-2.5 hours in advance for security Q so you don’t really save anytime on that one but certainly flying Kerry to dublin it’s a breeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Obviously still at that stage where she was a bleep to a walk over here and treat her like tit so she can try make him change no wonder she's a single parent what happened the father of her child she might come around in her late 30s when she has two more kids with two different dads hahaha
Wow! What a thing to say! You should go back to the 1920’s😂

Reactions: 12
Obviously the duration of the flight is faster than the drive but going through security and waiting around the airport for 2 hrs n then the flight itself wouldn’t be worth it for me it’s more or less a straight road to Kerry I’d rather drive it 🤣

Reactions: 6
Obviously the duration of the flight is faster than the drive but going through security and waiting around the airport for 2 hrs n then the flight itself wouldn’t be worth it for me it’s more or less a straight road to Kerry I’d rather drive it 🤣
2.5 hours vs 4 plus but okay 😂

Reactions: 4
Flight to Kerry definitely 10x better than driving for a multitude of reasons let alone it's probably cheaper in the current climate.

As for that skirt photo he's an absolute creep. Massive disrespect, obviously this new one is a pure doormat.

Why does he need to prove so much he is with a woman? Is it possible he may bat for the other side or be bi? That's what I think.

Nice new school bag for junior on his daily travels to the buddy cup and Kerry 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He is a narcissist no doubt about it and Ellie is addicted to the drama he creates so while it looks easy to just ditch him and forget him,it isn't as easy when you are in one of those type of relationships.

Reactions: 5
The new schoolbag he bought is worth €1650😂😂

And it all comes from kinder bars and the odd cappuccino 😂😂

Wake up folks he's flogging dandruff!!

• Wow
Did he buy the bag himself? I presumed it was a present from the new gf 😂😂
I’d say it’s one of them dodge places he gets his fake runners and all from. Wouldn’t say either of them have the money for that! He’s saving for his ‘mortgage’ remember 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say it’s one of them dodge places he gets his fake runners and all from. Wouldn’t say either of them have the money for that! He’s saving for his ‘mortgage’ remember 😅
I thought it was mad how Charleen bought those block heels for €1k each as well like imo you should buy things that price when you’re out your parents house 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Charlene: 7 hours ago I’ll be quiet on here (q sympathy hospital pic)
Charlene: 2 hours ago posting videos
U ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone see his post slating the breakfast in the Hard Rock Cafe. Obviously they didn’t play ball and give him a freebie. He needs a good
Slap around the ear and told cop on.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.