Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guarantee you he is replying to that question box himself 😂😂 from a dunny page 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Swear he does that stupid face after everyhe drinks and ears saying it's the best Jesus so there's is nothing alri or Shite he probably does the same face after a tit and goes ohhhh that was the best shut ever he's a little turd hahaha

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ellie crawling back to her old friends,after dumping them thinking she was Jennifer Lopez.

His stories today my god!!!!

He does be talking absolute shite very annoying fella and he definitely got a dig on his last holiday acting hard,mate I play football with was telling me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this is unrelated to this thread n duno if she has her own thread but how do them sisters have any business?? There’s been 7-10 people on these lives every time I’ve gone into them 🤣🤣 money laundering maybe
They have their own thread, bla is the most painfully egotistical girl you will ever come across. Get over to her thread 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just now catching up on the podcast with Ellie an her sister. Apparently the sister told Conor’s ma everything 🤣🤣 would of loved to be a fly on the wall

Reactions: 12
Book in for a car service “in which” he done today 😂😂 he’s packing serious brain cells in which I think he should go see a doctor for

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Glad caoimhe called the prick out.. he’s a knob and treated Ellie like dirt. Girls should stay well away from the bobble head.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Glad caoimhe called the prick out.. he’s a knob and treated Ellie like dirt. Girls should stay well away from the bobble head.
He must be a serious narcissist and manipulator like I think he knows how to convince someone of anything with fake charm he seems abit scary tbh he kind of admitted he was fucked up in that podcast also, I just wish Ellie had some neck and talked bad about him n told us more info 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Charleens tattoo is the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen she’s encouraging Ellie to become this desperate barbie look alike sexy gurl like she’s doing thinking it’s the way to go just doesn’t work 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9

Hahahahahaha some entrepreneur calling someone a rat and fat over a little comment 🤣 😂 don't see Brian Lee do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.