Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheโ€™s stunningโ€ฆ and has a lovely little boy. Not the type of girl that should be entertaining him with his track record. If he treats โ€˜the love of his lifeโ€™ of 7 years like dirt god knows what heโ€™d treat her like once the honeymoon period wears off.. she needs to get rid and save herself pronto

Reactions: 22
The new girl is stunning donโ€™t know what she sees in him she needs to run now. Didnโ€™t take him long to get over Ellie not too long ago he was on a post cast nearly crying out of him canโ€™t stand the gong ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 10
Purple Heart has a story up of her friends saying 'thank you Conor' with a round of drinks. The caption is 'The cutest ever ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘, thank you' vomit

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Him ringing the venue amd saying "ehh how are you this is a eeehhhhh conor ryan cmere can I send a bottle of champagne over to a girl in a purple dress ehhh ye she's my moth ye can't miss her"

She has a night planned alone,proberly the first since she jumped on needle dick!!and the sad cnut can't show a bit off class leave her be and see her tomorrow...

Ohhh no he has๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…ring the venue and send champagne over ffs the controlling little abuser is already starting,I'm suprised he didn't show up the sad fucker,eehhh ye I was just passing.

Your a bleeping clown mate that got boxed around in your fight,any sign off a the charity saying thank you for the 20k you got selling tickets for the event????

No? Didn't think so..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Purple Heart has a story up of her friends saying 'thank you Conor' with a round of drinks. The caption is 'The cutest ever ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘‘, thank you' vomit
Not them calling him a king, feeding his ego ๐Ÿคฎ if they had any sense theyd tell Aoife to get rid

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That one Aoife must be really really starved for attention seeing needle dick! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ thatโ€™s only thing I can think of because she is a pretty girl.

Reactions: 10
Aoife is unreal so was Jodie he deffo loves the blondes, I do feel sorry for Ellie she will be comparing herself to any new girl he gets with, every girl does it and we all know the feeling! Hopefully he fucks things up with Aoife and proves us all right what a shrimp riddled dick he is, then Ellie won't constantly be blaming herself for him cheating on her non stop. I'd hate to see him treat another girl right

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@whatsthegossxoxo sorry to clarify - this is what I mean, She is a pretty girl she could have her pick? And she chooses this clown? There is something not right there! It has to be for exposure or for attention because people are discussing it now. She was (relatively) unknown prior.
i just donโ€™t buy she is genuinely into him,who would be!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also I can't see any boy in Dublin going near her any time soon, as it's so clear she's so hung up on him still, it's not attractive in the slightest especially when he's mentioned on every podcast. The girl honestly looks depressed

Having sex ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ or controlled life? Iโ€™m confused
[/QUOTE
He should of tried controlling his cock

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know what any of these girls see in a greasy faced trash food goblin, shite talking, teenager fighting, shitbox trailer owning waste of sperm. Like his big thing is literally ramming thrash food down his gob, it's absolutely disgusting and more fool him if he thinks it won't catch up with him.

He's a full on Brian Lee wannabe who doesn't want to do the work. A proper del boy and not a very good one.

Wonder what happened the fight funds?

Ellie needs to grow the duck up aswell. She must have been looking forward to continuing the doormat lifestyle by staying at home minding the kids while the shitbag is out riding all around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.