Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all a big massive game there playing with each other...

My thoughts are he got the hump big-time when his dash to New York to save the day backfired,and was like ill show you what your missing!!!(I'd say he was bulling on the way home)

He's on his stories now saying holidays holidays holidays before holidays until holidays 😂😂clearly trying to make her feel jealous especially if she has the ibiza blues!!

As for her the dark nights will make her snap big-time if he's still posting them poxy purple hearts 💜 😂

She's just too annoying when she's doing her fake laughs on her stories and doing shots 🙄

Reactions: 11
Is the Purple Heart a thing with him and Aoife?

Ellie needs to just cop on, block him and move on,Get therapy, get well anything but back with him

Reactions: 10
Why is Ellie still relevant anymore?She isn’t really influencing anyone and she doesn’t do makeup so why have a collection? I think it’s just nosiness now out of people over her and Conor that they check to have a nose incase one of them says something 😅😅

Reactions: 26
Why is Ellie still relevant anymore?She isn’t really influencing anyone and she doesn’t do makeup so why have a collection? I think it’s just nosiness now out of people over her and Conor that they check to have a nose incase one of them says something 😅😅
I think she got so tired of being fake and acting all happy on her stories/tutorials all the time tbh and she doesn’t need to clearly bc people are still engaging with her content, she’s definitely lazy with it but i think it would be mentally draining to be extremely active on social media none of them are like that in real life looks and personality wise

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing he’s gone wear a cap with A’s because he is Aoife’s 🤢🤢🤢 think I threw up a little
Ah Christ, 27 years of age and getting on like a 14 year old. The women bothering with him haven’t the sense they were born with

Reactions: 13
God she really needs to get over the pity party! Ellie, a sh1t show? Would you cop on, you’ve had a lucky escape! Imagine you’d a real issue to deal with, not splitting up with a scrote who treated you like crap. YOU put yourself and life online, you can’t pick
And choose what people comment on.

Reactions: 19
Any idea how he got his face burst open above his eyebrow. He said it was pretend fighting with Pearse Freeman but I don’t believe him.

Reactions: 3
She looks like a traveller
Seriously this had me questioning how is she an influencer? When I can’t be bothered I still slick my hair back with a few clips if I’m leaving the house, I wouldn’t be caught dead with a birds nest on my head. What is she influencing? She can’t even get people to buy her own sunglasses. She got lucky with the makeup and now that it’s fallen off she can’t be bothered even trying to do anything. Genuinely can’t believe someone who made a career off their appearance can leave the house like that

Reactions: 9
She is seeing that lad that’s friends with whellofwlla what’s his name Evan , she used to see him before

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.