Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze πŸ’œπŸ€£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was at Póg today enjoying the view in Clontarf, looking out at the lovey sea on a seat outside when Conor Ryan and the new wan Aoife rocked up and were all lovey dovey in front of me, put me off me food 🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I was at Póg today enjoying the view in Clontarf, looking out at the lovey sea on a seat outside when Conor Ryan and the new wan Aoife rocked up and were all lovey dovey in front of me, put me off me food 🀒
What any woman sees in him baffles me, does she not realise what he's like πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
There’s no thread on the talking bolox podcast? I only ask on Conor’s thread as he has been on it. Talking Bollox is aptly named I can’t understand the attention around this pod. They talk over each other in utterly exaggerated dublin accents & everything comes back to hardship and β€˜up the flats’ -.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Mad how he is so publicly posting about aoife yet still has saved stories dedicated to Ellie. I guarantee they both still expect to get back together

Reactions: 16
Mad how he is so publicly posting about aoife yet still has saved stories dedicated to Ellie. I guarantee they both still expect to get back together
Why does everyone think having pictures or stories or whatever up with an ex a huge deal? They’re just memories and I don’t think you need to delete years of your life just because you’re not with them anymore .. I don’t think I’d delete any as it’s still part of your life

Reactions: 9
Why does everyone think having pictures or stories or whatever up with an ex a huge deal? They’re just memories and I don’t think you need to delete years of your life just because you’re not with them anymore .. I don’t think I’d delete any as it’s still part of your life
No it’s absolutely bleeping weird imo 🀣🀣 especially considering he cheated on her multiple times and publicly embarrassed her like why would you want to see the memories and be reminded of someone who had no respect for you

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I get grid posts but I find saved stories to be much more recent. Particularly because he has one or two fully dedicated to her

Reactions: 4
Wow what a odd way to look at it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow what a odd way to look at it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I don’t know if someone’s in your life for years I think they were together like 6/7 years? I don’t see what deleting photos is going to do? Like you’re never going to forget them. It’s not like when you’re 16 and you delete all your photos because you’re a child πŸ˜‚
I just don’t see the big deal with having some photos like she was with him for most if not all of her 20s

Reactions: 7
So he flew to her last week and looks like she got a flight to dublin airport πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don’t understand it tbh you be waiting around the airport and on the flight when you could be down there in a few hours 🀣 he must be thinking of his petrol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He has a poor attitude towards women. I think he sees women purely as objects to gratify his own ego and sexual desire

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Wasn’t Conor supposed to play in that charity football match today wonder what happened there why he didn’t do it?

Reactions: 3
What any woman sees in him baffles me, does she not realise what he's like πŸ˜‚

Obviously still at that stage where she was a bleep to a walk over here and treat her like tit so she can try make him change no wonder she's a single parent what happened the father of her child she might come around in her late 30s when she has two more kids with two different dads hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.