Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still in with Brendan? She wasnā€™t at his party, I didnā€™t see him wish her happy bday.

Reactions: 1
Its a little off topic but...Ellies posts earlier in the bperfect shop in ibiza...I follow several instahuns who work and represent bperfect who have been out in ibiza several times and each time I have never ever seen any actual customers in the shop. Does anyone know if its doing a trade or a complete flop? I get the feeling brendan is sending people out all the time to try and drive up business but anytime I watch them or gerry lavz the place is empty!
mmmitchell has just exposed them for ripping off his idea and exact shades of liquid blush also so less business again for them

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t get why her and Charleen are so upset leaving Ibiza ? Theyā€™ve been there about 10 times already and no doubt theyā€™ll be back there again in a couple of weeks with the same people doing the same thing ?

Reactions: 13
I donā€™t get why her and Charleen are so upset leaving Ibiza ? Theyā€™ve been there about 10 times already and no doubt theyā€™ll be back there again in a couple of weeks with the same people doing the same thing ?
Iā€™m on the way home from there myself too (was on the same flight as them and all) and you honestly couldnā€™t get bored of it everā€¦ Iā€™m heartbroken to have left the place šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m on the way home from there myself too (was on the same flight as them and all) and you honestly couldnā€™t get bored of it everā€¦ Iā€™m heartbroken to have left the place šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
I totally get that Iā€™m on holidays myself and Iā€™m leaving tomorrow and devastated šŸ˜‚ but they go there literally all the time and they will 100% be back so why was it so heartbreaking this time šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Its a little off topic but...Ellies posts earlier in the bperfect shop in ibiza...I follow several instahuns who work and represent bperfect who have been out in ibiza several times and each time I have never ever seen any actual customers in the shop. Does anyone know if its doing a trade or a complete flop? I get the feeling brendan is sending people out all the time to try and drive up business but anytime I watch them or gerry lavz the place is empty!
I was in Belfast a couple of weekends ago on pride weekend and it was absolutely mad. I went into the beperfect shop and I think me and my friend were the only ones in there šŸ˜‚ theyā€™ve loads of deals on all the makeup and Ellieā€™s was so cheap too so it mustnā€™t be doing well at all. Even your man Brendan was there for something so they mustnā€™t be doing anything šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
On the girls pod yesterday they had there two friends on and Ellie asked them do they think sheā€™ll get back with Conor? Like are you okay why is she still wanting to get back with this boy? Itā€™s like she has no identity without him he literally has a new girlfriend who he flew down to Kerry for and sheā€™s still going on about him, go and get bleeping help

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
On the girls pod yesterday they had there two friends on and Ellie asked them do they think sheā€™ll get back with Conor? Like are you okay why is she still wanting to get back with this boy? Itā€™s like she has no identity without him he literally has a new girlfriend who he flew down to Kerry for and sheā€™s still going on about him, go and get bleeping help
She has no self esteem and itā€™s embarrassing that she still acts like this at 27. Maybe if she had a proper job and some responsibilities and maybe some hobbies besides going out and getting tit faced sheā€™d feel a bit better in herself and not deform her body with fillers and fake tits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Not sure getting back with conor would be a great idea, he hasn't a great track record with been able to keep it in his pants šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ she's absolutely deluded if she even would consider it.

Reactions: 9
Anyone notice how heā€™s saying tips at the races are a load of bollox yet heā€™s the lad promoting these so called tipsters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's actually embarrassing. How long are they finished, he's off with some new one and she is not only still mentioning him, but mentioning about getting back with him? All playing right into his hands it would be one thing saying that in a private convo with your friends, not on a podcast that you know will get back to him. It's desperate and cringe

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.