Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to make out yesterday that he was going to Abu Dhabi on Ryanair, then that he was flying over Italy! When in reality, he flew Dublin to Kerry to see purple heart girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to make out yesterday that he was going to Abu Dhabi on Ryanair, then that he was flying over Italy! When in reality, he flew Dublin to Kerry to see purple heart girl 😂
He’s such a complete wanker - I really don’t understand why people don’t cal him out on that tit. We would have been hanging ones out to fry at school when they got caught out like that slabbering shite. It’s embarrassing for him he’s at it at his age

Reactions: 10
Am I missing something, why does she type out Purple Heart instead of just using the emoji? 💜 mad weird

Reactions: 1
Still getting business though isn't he ? How is that

How do you know this hahaha caught out big time
He does be complaining about the cost of diesel from coolock to bray aswell I heard him in the bray buddy cup when we were doing the cliff walk

He posted a pic of him in bed with aoife
( assuming it’s her by the blonde hair ) and then deleted it a few hours later 🙄
Obviously playing games .. grow up Conor you idiot, nobody cares who your in bed with
Shes one brave girl getting in to bed with him after the curry he had the other night id say the smell of shite off him is unreal

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I haven't watched it - but does the purple heart reference have anything to do with the new netflix movie? Lol

I don't really understand social blade but does this say he gained over 15,000 followers in one day? If so, maybe his card was declined because he's been busy buying followers! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only new here but the new birds insta is private can’t see anything and I n her bio it says Purple Heart…… what dirt birds the pair of them

So Conor just went all the way to Kerry for the ride and a spot of mini golf…. What are those two dopes doing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ellie an Charlene sly dig using the ♌ Emoji every few snaps also Conor uploaded him in bed with your one
It’s actually because it’s leo season and it’s both their birthdays and their star sign is Leo😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't really understand social blade but does this say he gained over 15,000 followers in one day? If so, maybe his card was declined because he's been busy buying followers! 😂
182k "followers" and 8 comments in 2 days on his suit post.

Think it's fair to assume you are correct

Reactions: 5
So Conor just went all the way to Kerry for the ride and a spot of mini golf…. What are those two dopes doing 😂
I was thinking the same, just the one day, thought he was making a weekend of it, to be fair she probably can only stand 1 day max with him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Prob tryna puff his little chest with his ‘new followers’ to show off to his new bit on the side and to Ellie who’s living it up in Ibiza

Anyone think he goes for the real ott blonde booby pretty gals to try hide the fact he might be gay? I'm prob reaching here but I defo get semi gay vibes from him & I feel like having a real typically pretty girly girl is his way of showing the world he couldnt possibly be gay if he has a gf. Maybe not tho but just a thought...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Its a little off topic but...Ellies posts earlier in the bperfect shop in ibiza...I follow several instahuns who work and represent bperfect who have been out in ibiza several times and each time I have never ever seen any actual customers in the shop. Does anyone know if its doing a trade or a complete flop? I get the feeling brendan is sending people out all the time to try and drive up business but anytime I watch them or gerry lavz the place is empty!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.