Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze πŸ’œπŸ€£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Put a top on that fits the boobs maybe Ellie more classy less trashy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yeah oh polly is known for making dresses/tops barley covering your boobs so many girls I’ve heard say β€œI can finally look good in oh polly” after a boob job, so sad

Reactions: 3
So what did he do if card got declined 4 times haha

Remember he said on that podcast his parents pay for his eflow would definitely day he gets fuel money off then aswell . He just bought two pairs of trainers.

only goes over to bray for 2 hours every few days "come say hello " eh no why would anyone travel all the way to bray just for a coffee and to say hello you creep he needs new material hahaha

Chris and Conor BFFs
He paid cash l! he just kept saying it will work there's money on it but it never worked πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ He bought about 5 vapes opened one on the counter left all the rubbish there, I think he was sweating with the embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He paid cash l! he just kept saying it will work there's money on it but it never worked πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ He bought about 5 vapes opened one on the counter left all the rubbish there, I think he was sweating with the embarrassment
And yet said about girls vaping and smoking is a ick

Reactions: 3

Didn't no he vapes why would he have a bunch of money in his pocket πŸ€” then again I'm not sure how much vapes are might not be expensive.

It’s an ick that he wears size 6.5 trainers πŸ˜‚

Does he buy kids trainers hahaha

Reactions: 2
Ellie an Charlene sly dig using the β™Œ Emoji every few snaps also Conor uploaded him in bed with your one

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He posted a pic of him in bed with aoife
( assuming it’s her by the blonde hair ) and then deleted it a few hours later πŸ™„
Obviously playing games .. grow up Conor you idiot, nobody cares who your in bed with

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
β€œEvery time I stay here I wake up really early”… it’s 8am, what time does he normally get up?! 🫣

Reactions: 9
Another small thing but drives me mental how he pouts when he talks. Just get lip filler if you’re that insecure about your saggy lips Conor

• Haha
Reactions: 20
( assuming it’s her by the blonde hair ) and then deleted it a few hours later πŸ™„
Obviously playing games .. grow up Conor you idiot, nobody cares who your in bed with
Did you screenshot I missed it πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Is he trying to make Ellie jealous look what your missing - I thibk because this time was so public she can’t go back to him

Reactions: 4
He posted on his story of him an the new girl playing crazy golf 🀣 wonder how long before he deletes it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.