Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he not have like a coffee horse trailer to work at, he has a great time of it doing absolutely nothing.
He goes out to bray for an hour twice a week to record himself outside it and then promote other coffee and food places in the area. That is hard work! Deserves the pint in my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow now look at them haha what a shame...

Who are the rest of these wet wipes who are play fighting hahaha I forgot Chris was in it sure look at the little skinny ghost 👻 😂 Conors glove looks bigger then his head surely not
That old pic of them just reminded me of how horrendous the fake tan used to be on Ellie's hands ✋ that's all I could ever focus on in those old videos

Reactions: 4
All Ellies previous Ibiza throwbacks. She looked so much better with her natural boobs. They suited her body shape 😵 Poor girl needs a therapist not a surgeon 🙈

Reactions: 18
I recently read about post surgery blues, how u can get quite bad anxiety from the surgery and doubts of should i/shouldn't I have got whatever done. Can't imagine how she is genuinely feeling, but she needs to really focus on her mental health once this holiday is done, iv done it meself, broken hearted, did what ever to distract from the hurt & pain, didn't feel much while livin it up, until I stopped and then those feelings catch up on ye.

Reactions: 15
He looked tit when he was only punching the pads in training and he looked even worse here.

He had a look of fear in his eyes when he realised how fast Ben's punches were compared to a bag in the gym that doesn't move.

Never try box again. You don't have it.

Reactions: 14
Ellie saying ‘when we come back to Ibiza we will stay here’ of course they will cause it’s free!?🙈🤣 also I don’t like mentioning people’s physical appearances etc … Ellie is a lovely looking girl! But my god that tik tok with the blue bikini it’s just basically covering her nipples? Idk why people feel the need to dress like this it just looks like the bikini is too small 😩 it’s just very tacky, it’s screaming “GIVEEE ME ATTENTION” and any attention she does get it’s gonna be from men similiar to Conor! I don’t think she’s genuinely over him at all yet - it seems like these outfits she wears are to grab his attention or make him jealous on what he’s missing out? I feel so so sorry for her cause I know her heart must be breaking.. she deserves so much better and I hope she she gets everything she’s ever wanted but I definitely agree with the comments here she should go and see someone and chat about her feelings rather than going out/drinking .. at the end of the day the problem is still there in the morning. It’s common knowledge alcohol is a depressant so using alcohol when you’re already not feeling great is gonna make you feel 100times worse. I hope she’s back to her old self soon 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m on tick tok im
Missing out ladies 😂😂😂😂

Dunno why her heart breaks she kept going back to him time after time I don’t have any sympathy for her she’s a grown up like….

Reactions: 4
He had to pay for his own Eddie rockets so he included the receipt. Never seen him do that before so I assume its the first time he's paid for a meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He goes out to bray for an hour twice a week to record himself outside it and then promote other coffee and food places in the area. That is hard work! Deserves the pint in my eyes
His card got declined 4 times on the esso garage at the top of bray 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.