Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird they didn’t post anything with Jamie he was in the same club as them last night I thought they used to be quite close

Reactions: 1
I think the boobs look great not going to lie very jealous.
Me too! I think she looks great- much more body confident- fair play to her.. I’d love her to go back brunette though but that’s just my opinion lol

Weird they didn’t post anything with Jamie he was in the same club as them last night I thought they used to be quite close
6.5 in one 👀

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see the tiktok of the lad from hard chats in hard hats podcast calling Conor out for robbing there idea? It’s on there tiktok page hchh_podcast on tiktok saying there gonna upload his podcast 🤣
Edit: I learned how to attach it lol 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see the tiktok of the lad from hard chats in hard hats podcast calling Conor out for robbing there idea? It’s on there tiktok page hchh_podcast on tiktok saying there gonna upload his podcast 🤣
Edit: I learned how to attach it lol 🤣
It’s the biggest reach ever they are so embarrassing. Wish they would just release the podcast instead of using it for clicks all of the time.

Reactions: 12
It’s the biggest reach ever they are so embarrassing. Wish they would just release the podcast instead of using it for clicks all of the time.
I know you’d swear he was talking about important secret stuff in it it’s just about him ripping Ellie off constantly which everyone already knows 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Legally could Horror have them on something? It was obviously his choice not to press ahead with the most colour chasing snippet of a podcast iv seen to date 🙄
So do the blokes at HCHH, have genuine issue with him now? Why do they have his snippet pinned to their Tiktok account?
See he follows Aoife now on Tiktok?

Reactions: 2
Off on his 100th holiday of the year, unreal how someone who claims to be so hard working and busy has time to be going away so often 😂😂

Reactions: 9
He’s all over Instagram now going to airport for a flight , flying in his own to somewhere sunny to see someone - trying to make it look like he is flying over to Ellie - I bet it’s to Kerry to see the new girl

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was standing behind him in the shop 🤦🏽‍♀️

So what did he do if card got declined 4 times haha

Remember he said on that podcast his parents pay for his eflow would definitely day he gets fuel money off then aswell . He just bought two pairs of trainers.

only goes over to bray for 2 hours every few days "come say hello " eh no why would anyone travel all the way to bray just for a coffee and to say hello you creep he needs new material hahaha

Chris and Conor BFFs

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.