Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would be mad getting into a relationship with him she has a child. Conor’s not ready for that. I thought he was when he was saying he wanted Ellie back but a week later with aoife. It proves he never cared as it is impossible to get over someone that quickly . Purple Heart makes me sick . I think Ellie is genuinely heartbroken . She needs a few years on her own to sort her head out and hopefully meets someone more deserving of her time

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She would be mad getting into a relationship with him she has a child. Conor’s not ready for that. I thought he was when he was saying he wanted Ellie back but a week later with aoife. It proves he never cared as it is impossible to get over someone that quickly . Purple Heart makes me sick . I think Ellie is genuinely heartbroken . She needs a few years on her own to sort her head out and hopefully meets someone more deserving of her time
Conor with a child is truly horrific to even imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Christ almighty you'd fear for the future of the country with the amount of clowns that actually paid in to see that. Be interesting to see now if a big cheque is presented to charity, I would not hold my breath.

He'll be snapping he lost. 🤣
“No losers here” yeah there is Conor, you. If you’d have won you wouldn’t be saying that

Hahaha did he say that on Instagram? Wouldn't be saying that if he won he would be calling out jake Paul, he can't call out Bruce Lee now and no chance he would even do it he's a grown man with a real business and he would smash him he trains BJJ in same place as my partner . Maybe the under 9 category should be where he starts seeing as has the same body and mind of a child hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those videos he shared on his stories of the fight, look like he’s running away from the punches 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She commented on his insta ‘👑💜’ ffs go and look after your child and get away from this child

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
8F4FF59A-45A5-4D51-93F6-2599C8AC7EF0.jpeg
Does anyone know what a ‘mental heart agency’ is? Sounds like a cheesy dating site.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Easy to make these claims to gullible fools. He needs to produce the evidence.

Has the charity been named?? Have they had a representative attending the event?

I don't follow him so I can't see.

Reactions: 4
also unsure of what a ‘chairity’ is … this man could really do with having autocorrect on his phone
That’s what I mean. He hasn’t a clue. He’s calling the charity an ‘agency’ ffs he can’t even speak properly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.