Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure he was with Jodie before Christmas and she took him back after he did the same with her .. no sympathy for people like that

Reactions: 10
Connor the Turkey legs Ryan getting pegged by Aoife should be the next thread name.
Here is a picture of Aoife pegging Conor and then a picture of Conor and Elllie over in ibiza 😂 😆 🤣
If anyone finds this offensive I'm sorry but it's to funny

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
PPV now!! Fml if anyone signs up for that! I can imagine the tiny percentage he's giving to the charity

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Ellie actually well or locked? Her eyes are so yellow and she doesn’t look well in her tiktoks

Reactions: 3
Jesus in her tik tok her skin is awful ! Her eyes and neck is all wrinkles. For a 27 year old that is very bad !!

Reactions: 6
Chris lost but came on saying he was proud as it’s his first fight. Calm yer tits Floyd & be ready to change the buddy cup theme of the week back to kinder buuuuayyyyno again tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“No losers here” yeah there is Conor, you. If you’d have won you wouldn’t be saying that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ almighty you'd fear for the future of the country with the amount of clowns that actually paid in to see that. Be interesting to see now if a big cheque is presented to charity, I would not hold my breath.

He'll be snapping he lost. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.