Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People we’re all over Ellie’s live saying she’s a catfish n Charleen was getting hardly anything said to her? 🤣 Ellie is much more naturally pretty imo
There’s a huge difference between Ellie with no makeup and makeup than there is with Charleen

Reactions: 6
His man servant Darren moving to alicante tomorrow, who's going to look after him now
Looks like Chris has distanced himself a little

Maybe he has realised what is coming down the road...

Dark cold nights coming in, he'll have him driving around opening closing dropping off everything everywhere 10 hour days all for 90 euro a day 😅😅😅

Don't worry he'll get you a voucher and a night out at the dogs at Christmas 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Buddy cup closed for 2 days for coffee machine maintenance?
Orrrr Chris and Alex are gone to Spain for the week

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She clearly knows it’s there ! I’m sorry but what type of mother would happily have a laugh in the comment section about a bag of❄ Being there. Knowing Conor he’s done this to get traffic to his page he’s forever at this shite. Best part is his da is supposed to be a screw in a prison so u’d think he’d have it drilled into his not to get involved with this. Aoife I thought u might actually been more intelligent clearly ur just another fame hungry bimbo 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m legit shook after seeing this? You’d think he wouldn’t want his following to know he does it and the fact Aoife has stated last night that she’s so private?? Doesn’t make sense to me 😳🫣
Defo looks like a bag of sniff 🙈don’t think her baby daddy will be happy about that

Reactions: 11
That just looks like a bit of tissue or something to me am I the only one that can’t see a bag ? 😂

Reactions: 18
It does look like a baggie to be fair but it could also be the spare buttons that come in his tit suits?

Also think he has taken down some of his Ellie highlights? There’s still New York & ‘Ellie’ but I’m pretty sure he had one called ‘her’ or something like that?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.