Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thatstatt

I really didnt know ā€œaftersā€ for a christening existed? Like yeah have a few drinks during the meal or whatever and have the craic but having a full on DJ and dressing like youā€™re in a club in Ibiza at a christening seems bizarre to me? Any excuse for a piss up šŸ˜‚ oh the babys christened granny and granda will mind it while the parents get pissed!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Pacho

What kind of moron is he posting a blurred out private conversation with his Purple Heart and the nee girl telling him she got him Rice Krispie squares . How is this influencing
My husband messaged me earlier saying he will grab us some Thai on the way home from work for dinner tonight. I'm all but FUMING I'm not on Instagram to screenshot the text & put it as my story
#BoyDidGood #MyšŸŒŽ #Spoilt

• Haha

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
I thought this too. There was a big buildup to birthday and might be overwhelmed / missing himself. I can see Charleen went out anyway so hope Ellie is ok šŸ¤
She better not be ringing that twat I swear to god. Heā€™s literally been riding the ring of Kerry. She needs to get out and enjoy herself ffs

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Kneevo is a piece of shit tbh. At least Ellie is clean & doesnā€™t spend her days locked in her room fighting with kids on tik tok.

• Haha
  • Heart

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
Sheā€™s stunningā€¦ and has a lovely little boy. Not the type of girl that should be entertaining him with his track record. If he treats ā€˜the love of his lifeā€™ of 7 years like dirt god knows what heā€™d treat her like once the honeymoon period wears off.. she needs to get rid and save herself pronto

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
She needs to fuck him out. Seriously. How do women let him away with this type of behaviour. My boyfriend would never and has never poked fun at me the way Conor does. Heā€™s not laughing with Aoife heā€™s laughing AT her. Even the pic of her leaving the car on when getting petrol. Heā€™s always trying to put girls down and make an eejit out of them. Itā€™s disgraceful.

Sorry but there is no way people are actually messaging him saying ā€œso good to see you happy againā€?! Like that got to be him messaging himself to get a rise out of Ellie! When was he ever online unhappy?!

• Haha

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
See Caoimhe is a dangle Berry, clinging on to any arse she benefits from. So yeah I'd say she was all for the "rumour with Conor" because she got free grub etc from his association

But then pre New York findings happened, which meant Caoimhe had to take Ellies side. But I believe had he not been caught again and Ellie chose to stay despite more cheating, Caoimhe would still be happy to tag along his insta"fame"

hidihoe24

Chatty Member
He is a dirtbag posting that. If he was that mad about Aoife he wouldnā€™t be gloating like that he knows it will get back to Ellie (or at least those close to her) if he really cared for Aoife he would keep things private out of respect for her AND his recent ex of 7 years that he fucked over. Pox.

• Heart
I genuinely donā€™t think sheā€™s still mopping cause she misses Conor, maybe she does a bit although Iā€™m not sure how! I think she probably sees her mates getting married, buying houses, having babies and feels like sheā€™s getting left behind a bit and would probably rather just get back with Conor just so she can have those things too. I wish sheā€™d just realise she could find someone so much better and could probably have all those things with the right person a lot quicker than she ever would have with Conor! I mean what 7 years together and their relationship just looked like it didnā€™t move forward at all was almost a teenage relationship just looking from the outside

What a pitiful man. He is the embodiment of "toxic masculinity". You'd think his ma and da would have sorted him out.

He cheats and cheats and then gets sour when Ellie wont take him back.

As for that podcast when hr tried rehabilitating his image. Get in the bin. No wonder your parents are ashamed of you with posts like that

Disgrace

Reactions: 21
I agree boring blonde we've seen it all before.. come on Ellie.. get it girl take a risk and do something bold you dont need to impress that g imp anymore.

His holiday with aoife is just giving me 6th year maga vibes. He has the attention span of a 16 year old, there's such a massive difference in their maturity levels its gas. Something so off about these pair, him slagging her accent on the balcony honestly. From what we can see doesn't seem to be any long term goals here just sex and clout. So embarrassing. I agree she definitely knows the suss and is using him for her own reasons but Jesus he's a gluten for punishment. I mean this from the depth of my soul I hope she breaks his heart.

Reactions: 21