Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThorsHammer

The whole purple everything along with aoife as his watch wallpaper is just cringe.. I think Conor the cringe might be a stage 5 clinger...

Reactions: 25

TittleTallteGuru

Him ringing the venue amd saying "ehh how are you this is a eeehhhhh conor ryan cmere can I send a bottle of champagne over to a girl in a purple dress ehhh ye she's my moth ye can't miss her"

She has a night planned alone,proberly the first since she jumped on needle dick!!and the sad cnut can't show a bit off class leave her be and see her tomorrow...

Ohhh no he has😅😅ring the venue and send champagne over ffs the controlling little abuser is already starting,I'm suprised he didn't show up the sad fucker,eehhh ye I was just passing.

Your a fucking clown mate that got boxed around in your fight,any sign off a the charity saying thank you for the 20k you got selling tickets for the event????

No? Didn't think so..

• Haha
  • Wow

Herefortea135

VIP Member
Long time lurker. Decided to make an account as I was at the podcast show tonight. Not much to report on tbh.
They basically did the format of the podcast: wait till I tell you, German word of the week, secrets from the stalls etc…
Was interactive as they got the crowd to guess the German word etc
Talked about boys and breakups. They said Charleen had a hot girl summer. Said Ellie didn’t have a hot girl summer. Joked she fell in love. There was a fella sitting beside her sister Caoimhe and he seemed to be laughing and cringing etc. me and the girls think he is Ellie’s new fella.
None of us recognised him. He was short, tanned and tattooed, deffo not Ellie’s type.
The two Biabelle girls were the first special guest. General chit chat.. nothing to report. Bla mentioned her breakup but didn’t give reason.
20 minute interval
Next guest was Protein Bor from tik tok (I don’t even know his name tbh). Again, general chit chat etc. Very random guest. Involved him in secrets from the stalls.
To conclude, myself and my friends (all early 20s) enjoyed the show. We would be “fans” of the girls but no obsessed. Personally, I follow this thread to get the inside scoop😊. We all had a great night.

Surprisingly, Ellie carried the show. She was the most chatty, cracking jokes and the most confident. Charleen was chatty but Ellie was cracking the crowd up.
The two girls had printed sheets in front of them (obviously a script) so it wasn’t entirely natural.
They invited a few fans on stage and interacted them and I think they got a penneys voucher in return.
All in all a good night. Place was filled with girls, maybe a handful of boys who were fans/dragged by their girlfriends.
I’ve been a loyal lurker so thought it was only fair that my first post was informing you all about tonight after all the gossip you all have brought me 💖💖
Hey Ellie/ caoimhe 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Angry
All laughing stocks in my opinion falling for curry Tuesday dick.

The man runs failed coffee trailers and sells dodgy Chinese muck for a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ellie liking the photo of him and aoife?🫣
Noooooo!! Ellie why would you do this?? I know it’s killing you but Jesus Christ take the high road, talk to your friends stop looking for his attention by discussing him on the pod and liking these pictures!!! I beg you!!!

• Heart

ontheroad13

Was so embarrassing when she was asking the friends in the podcast do they think she’ll get back with him like move on TO FUCK 😂😂😂😂😂
Do ya think ill get back with the fella who's cheated on my multiple times, made me look like a complete fool and who's currently riding another girl 😂😂 not sure it sounds like a good idea

• Haha

user276363829

Chatty Member
what was she saying about ellie I missed this 👀
Someone kept asking her would she collab with Conor on OF and she said no however she has DM's from Conor, and that Ellie hates her for absolutely no reason, Ellie needs therapy etc.. She was asked about Charleen and kept saying how she loves Charleen and Charleen is the opposite to Ellie, she's so sweet. Probably talked about how much she loves Charleen for about 20 minutes - this was June/July so fairly recent
Bare in mind Kneevo thrives on bragging to people that their fellas are in her DM's.. I don't blame Ellie, she is so unlikeable

Last edited:
  • Wow
Lads I know tattle is a gossip site, but fuck me some of yee are bat shit crazy 🤯how do yee go through all pictures from two years ago to find comments of what pictures he commented on or what he liked. I think some of yee are a little obsessed with him and stalk not gossip 😅😅😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Rattle

He’s such an attention seeker. See him with the subtle put downs of Aoife. It might seem like all fun and games cause it’s over a pizza- but this is typical Conor. Next he’ll be editing pics to make her look ugly and burning her head with a hair dryer. 🚩
Came here to say exactly this. He’s so toxic towards her - the snide comments and he’s raging because people still thought her pizza looked more appetising. Giving off and shouting at her for ear wigging- he has an atrocious attitude towards women.

• Heart
The producer of their podcast needs a serious talking to. Why after so many episodes are they stillllllll explaining their segments (which are self explanatory anyway) so wait and I tell ya is, German word of the week is, sip or skip issss, does my TITS in. Also describing it as a safe space makes me wanna vomit

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Ellie needs to start dressing her age. She reminds me of Arianna Ajtar with the tacky clothes she wears. Dresses like she's 19 going to a nightclub. There are so many influencers who you would look at their outfits and go Holy shit she looks unreal because they have actual style and aren't dressing in the hope a man will look at them and go 'ye she's sexy'. They want other women to want their outfit.
I think that's the difference between having style and not having style. Someone who is mature and stylish wants other women to look at them and want their outfit. Girls like Ellie only want men to look at them and want THEM.

• Heart