Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ellie has a new boyfriend or is seeing someone, she went live on the weekend and said she was going on a date so hopefully she finds someone

Reactions: 10
She should at least lie and try piss Conor off like she’s doing herself no favours 🙄🤣
You’d know well if she was dating someone new because it would piss Conor off not end and he would be real pissy about it and make out like he is the victim.

Reactions: 5
She is dripping to be in anyway famous...

Another idiot she is...why would a fella go away with his mate a week before you? 😂😂

Can see her becoming like ellie another plank of a thing...

To be mention ellie some great new content this morning from her.....

"Me+blazers" and " Autumn" ok we get it ellie you like blazers and also when the weather changes...

He's laughing his head off!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She is dripping to be in anyway famous...

Another idiot she is...why would a fella go away with his mate a week before you? 😂😂

Can see her becoming like ellie another plank of a thing...

To be mention ellie some great new content this morning from her.....

"Me+blazers" and " Autumn" ok we get it ellie you like blazers and also when the weather changes...

He's laughing his head off!!
What’s wrong with going away with a fella after he’s gone away with his friend 😂😂 you Ellie fans will find anything to pick Aoife over. Face it she’s stunning!

Reactions: 4
All laughing stocks in my opinion falling for curry Tuesday dick.

The man runs failed coffee trailers and sells dodgy Chinese muck for a living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I still can’t get over why a decent looking girl with a little son , would go get with a knackbag that cheated consecutively on their ex gf. I wouldn’t go near someone that ripped their ex off continuously . Like is she well in the head?

Reactions: 39
Aw boys and girls I can't take those 2 seriously 😂 watching his recent stories it's like this absolutely beautiful mature woman hanging around her little annoying brother 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
😂😂😂😂 .. when Aoife is criticised for her choice in men.. it’s because we are Ellie’s biggest fans? Give over ffs.

it’s logic... no one can’t comprehend why anyone would waste their time with needle dick especially after how he treated Ellie publicly and made a fool out of her for everyone to see. Why would anyone say to themselves? Oh he’s such a catch?

I’m not a fan of Ellie, tbh she’s boring but I can absolutely relate to the heartbreak she has gone through and I have so much empathy for her given it’s all played out on social media for everyone to see. It’s embarrassing enough when it happens privately, not to mind for everyone else to see.

Reactions: 26
Is waragainstinstagrammers gone?
I haven't been able to get on yesterday or today. I know there was a notice on it a few weeks now that they were ending it. I hope they haven't. They were doing the lords work 😭

Reactions: 3
State of him on his stories, looking like Jimmy neutron while zooming in on his GF's boobs for all of insta to see

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Must listen to the pod with Caoimhe
Why though she's a horrible bleep

😂😂😂😂 .. when Aoife is criticised for her choice in men.. it’s because we are Ellie’s biggest fans? Give over ffs.

it’s logic... no one can’t comprehend why anyone would waste their time with needle dick especially after how he treated Ellie publicly and made a fool out of her for everyone to see. Why would anyone say to themselves? Oh he’s such a catch?

Ellie seems so boring compared to Aoife he seems like he has so much more fun now she used to moan about everything, she's draining! Still is ! Like it comes to a point where you need to have self respect and get the duck over it, he's publicly moved on she still talking about him! I think Aoife will put him in his place

I’m not a fan of Ellie, tbh she’s boring but I can absolutely relate to the heartbreak she has gone through and I have so much empathy for her given it’s all played out on social media for everyone to see. It’s embarrassing enough when it happens privately, not to mind for everyone else to see.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.