Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bi Sexual tendencies i believe so???? but the fact you can fit into your girlfriends boots is even more embarrassing 🤣🤣🤣 small man syndrome
Jesus if I was a fella I wouldn’t be trying my other half’s boots on and if I did I’d be crying in the corner if the bleeping things fit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He’s now advertising another company doing running vests. So much for No Hands Ireland. Imagine advertising a competitor 🤣 just goes to show how much thought he puts into these ‘businesses’
I wonder did he borrow Aoife's runners for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s now advertising another company doing running vests. So much for No Hands Ireland. Imagine advertising a competitor 🤣 just goes to show how much thought he puts into these ‘businesses’
I was just coming to say the same thing. He would promote anything for money! His own pretend 'no hands' business was a flop and hasn't been promoted since July 2021.Wby a brand would link their name with his I just don't know. We all know he promoted the bar in naas and the gym that were both raided in suspected / alleged money laundering / gang related activity Plus some dodgy car companies in Clondalkin. We see you, Conor, and your empty 'buddy cup' empire 🤫😉

Reactions: 8
Only crooked staff he had working on his finances, actually swindled BRIAN out of money, I heard 6 figures
That was Steve doody and his wife I think she was an accountant at the time they took money off the books

Reactions: 4
Listened to the podcast and heard how he had been sending dick pics while they were in a relationship. Slime ball.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Listened to the podcast and heard how he had been sending dick pics while they were in a relationship. Slime ball.
I hope every podcast each week she just keeps leaking more and more of the terrible things he done during there relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What’s the craic with buddy cups at chopped? Surely the contact must be coming to and end- he can’t be making any revenue for brian.

Reactions: 3
Lee probably appeased him and then started to see his clientele change from healthy middle class to little Canada Goose clad little scrotes.

It says a lot they are using some of the buddy cup areas as storage.

Reactions: 8
Has this been the most significant break up between Conor and Ellie? I know he’s been seeing Aoife for awhile but if they’re actual bf and gf now I wonder is it over between him and Ellie for good this time ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Has this been the most significant break up between Conor and Ellie? I know he’s been seeing Aoife for awhile but if they’re actual bf and gf now I wonder is it over between him and Ellie for good this time ?
I hope so. For both of their sakes. Ellie cause he’s been getting away with being a slime ball for years slowly breaking her down to a point where she expects nothing less. And Conor to show him actions have consequences and his behaviour is unacceptable

• Heart
No sure do you not remember the podcast, Ellie is the love of his life, he knows he fucked up, he’s gonna change, work on himself and hopefully win her back.
What does the prick do? Shacks up with a new mrs in the blink of an eye and flaunts it all over social media.
I don’t even follow Ellie but I really hope this has been the validation she needs of what a head he is and that she is better off without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.