Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heā€™s a complete toss pot. Projecting an image of having all the designer gear all whilst staying in his mam and dadā€™s. Honestly mortified for him at the age he is.

Reactions: 11
I think the way he's carrying on is pathetic and its 100 percent for elleies benefit. He prob does think aoife is unreal who wouldnt but that's just a plus to aggtivate Ellie even more... Aoife is arm.candy and that's it. Hopefully she's just stringing him along too... Ellie is doing herself zero favours like get out and find yourself a rebound girl and stop even mentioning his name or even reffering to him, she's feeding his ego big time. I'd love to shake her why are her friends not making her cop on

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™d say your one Aoife is just looking for more followers. Think someone sent her profile in when they started messing and she was at like half the followers she has now. Iā€™d say she just wants to build a following and then dump him! Well hopefully! Heā€™s such a creeper. Heā€™s out in town tonight, no doubt going to cheat on his new misses for her birthday present!

Reactions: 10
I know this is very old but was this about Aoife have they been together that long ?
no that was Jodie and if you remember he was back with Ellie then AGAIN at the opening of the buddy horse box in Bray around March / April and now Aoife. I would say he is riddled. And at Christmas he made a point of saying he saved a lot of money not buying Ellie gifts

Reactions: 7
I think fair play to him wether he is an ass or not, heā€™s moving on and not giving a tit. Ellie needs to do the same and stop the moping around, still commenting about him in around about way sayinā€ people donā€™t need to let me know what someone In My life is now doingā€ that she wants to hide away sometimes. Cop on and just say thanks to the person who said itā€™s ā€œnice to see you in stories again chattingā€ā€¦ she still brings it back to Connor and to mention him šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ wish sheā€™d do herself a favour and just move on ā€¦šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Reactions: 13
I think fair play to him wether he is an ass or not, heā€™s moving on and not giving a tit. Ellie needs to do the same and stop the moping around, still commenting about him in around about way sayinā€ people donā€™t need to let me know what someone In My life is now doingā€ that she wants to hide away sometimes. Cop on and just say thanks to the person who said itā€™s ā€œnice to see you in stories again chattingā€ā€¦ she still brings it back to Connor and to mention him šŸ¤ÆšŸ¤ÆšŸ¤Æ wish sheā€™d do herself a favour and just move on ā€¦šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„
Was so embarrassing when she was asking the friends in the podcast do they think sheā€™ll get back with him like move on TO duck šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Heā€™s so cheeky commenting on Ellieā€™s friends wedding pic, as if heā€™s mates with your man šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ heā€™s put up birthday posts for aoife as well seems like heā€™s just sexually attracted to her (obviously you should have more than that in a relationship)

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Was so embarrassing when she was asking the friends in the podcast do they think sheā€™ll get back with him like move on TO duck šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Do ya think ill get back with the fella who's cheated on my multiple times, made me look like a complete fool and who's currently riding another girl šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ not sure it sounds like a good idea

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The state of the donkey screaming Conor you king. The majority of people know his reputation for the last few years doing the dirt on Ellie. Anyone decent would not want him with their friend and definitely would not be licking his arse like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The state of the donkey screaming Conor you king. The majority of people know his reputation for the last few years doing the dirt on Ellie. Anyone decent would not want him with their friend and definitely would not be licking his arse like that.
The donkey šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Think Ellieā€™s make up is quite nice at the wedding today; you can tell she didnā€™t do it herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Heā€™s so cheeky commenting on Ellieā€™s friends wedding pic, as if heā€™s mates with your man šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ heā€™s put up birthday posts for aoife as well seems like heā€™s just sexually attracted to her (obviously you should have more than that in a relationship)
Do you think heā€™s feeling it not being there . He must have been sort of the friend group last 7 years. Seriously messed up he should let Ellie be though

Do you think heā€™s feeling it not being there . He must have been sort of the friend group last 7 years. Seriously messed up he should let Ellie be though
I wouldnā€™t say so sure none of them liked him and he probably thought he was above them allšŸ˜‚ Iā€™d say heā€™s so delusional

Reactions: 9
I dunno, she could have easily done that makeup today, I think the botox deffo will help it look more flawless and smooth, she does look great

I genuinely donā€™t think sheā€™s still mopping cause she misses Conor, maybe she does a bit although Iā€™m not sure how! I think she probably sees her mates getting married, buying houses, having babies and feels like sheā€™s getting left behind a bit and would probably rather just get back with Conor just so she can have those things too. I wish sheā€™d just realise she could find someone so much better and could probably have all those things with the right person a lot quicker than she ever would have with Conor! I mean what 7 years together and their relationship just looked like it didnā€™t move forward at all was almost a teenage relationship just looking from the outside

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.