Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze 💜🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing she wouldn’t ever do is to go back to that manipulative duck. He and his behaviour SCREAMS gaslighting narcissist. He will do nothing but break her down. The fact she’s slowing gaining more confidence in herself he’s showing he sees it as a direct threat to his control of her. I garuntee he’s a shite ride too. Sad excuse for a man. And will NEVER be a gentleman.

It’s horrible as an observer to see a girl who doesn’t see her own worth like ellie. And allow little bobble headed turkey legged bastards to get to her. Be strong Ellie and don’t go back to him. Please. X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Jesus that is beyond pathetic- what a sad little boy - and the pit his nee GF like an above post said ur new GF is not a object you idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s a sad bastard. A manipulator & a dirty creep. That Aoife one should know better having a child, does she really think Conor is the type of guy to have around a child?
I reckon she knows what is at and isn’t in it for the long run. She is just using him to get followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I am absolutely mortified for him posting I win 🙄 my god he should of been swallowed🤦🏻‍♀️ I really hope Ellie gets her act together she seems like a lovely girl an is stunning without the heavy make up. She needs to take this time to focus on herself. Ellie if you see this you need a good ride off a real man not needle dick 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He is vile for posting that.. whatever about posting that to annoy Ellie or for it to be fed back to her... such a blatant objection of Aoife. What a rodent he is! (Repost her picture if you want), but the caption “I win” vile... 😳

she should have more sense.. I hope for her it is a case of she wants more exposure! Because “trying to change or tame” that c u next Tuesday is a complete waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a pitiful man. He is the embodiment of "toxic masculinity". You'd think his ma and da would have sorted him out.

He cheats and cheats and then gets sour when Ellie wont take him back.

As for that podcast when hr tried rehabilitating his image. Get in the bin. No wonder your parents are ashamed of you with posts like that

Disgrace

Reactions: 21
Beggy fuckin Mitchell looking for a freebie. I swear to god this moocher needs to be cancelled. He’s not anything to aspire to and anyone who is ‘influenced’ by him is under age or needs to be sectioned. I HATE when these instagrammers do this !!!! 🤮🤬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Beggy fuckin Mitchell looking for a freebie. I swear to god this moocher needs to be cancelled. He’s not anything to aspire to and anyone who is ‘influenced’ by him is under age or needs to be sectioned. I HATE when these instagrammers do this !!!! 🤮🤬
He only advertised one there the other week? Do they never learn with this asshole like

Reactions: 6
I am absolutely mortified for him posting I win 🙄 my god he should of been swallowed🤦🏻‍♀️ I really hope Ellie gets her act together she seems like a lovely girl an is stunning without the heavy make up. She needs to take this time to focus on herself. Ellie if you see this you need a good ride off a real man not needle dick 🥴

You mean Conors Mam should of spat him out or his dad should of wiped him on the curtains
Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I love how his idea of a great day is having people do everything for him. Got his cousin to clean his wardrobe, washed his bedsheets (put them in the machine and hung them out, well done, have a nap after that conor), meeting with Alex and Chris (his friends who lick the ground he walks on, talking buddy cup shite over a few verdy good chicken wings in which they also do a whopper Cajun burger) and watching a game later. Brilliant productive day for a young entrepreneur

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What was the final breakdown between Conor and Ellie ? Or does anyone know ? I know he cheated etc but was anything made public ?

What was the final breakdown between Conor and Ellie ? Or does anyone know ? I know he cheated etc but was anything made public ?
They got back together a few months ago, were together a wet week and he cheated (again) just before she went to New York with some young one he shagged on holidays. He’s a scrote. He has cheated on her 5+ times over the last few years with numerous girls- he’s probably riddled to bits.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There’s no thread on the talking bolox podcast? I only ask on Conor’s thread as he has been on it. Talking Bollox is aptly named I can’t understand the attention around this pod. They talk over each other in utterly exaggerated dublin accents & everything comes back to hardship and ‘up the flats’ -.
I absolutely love their pod so I won’t volunteer to make a thread as I’d probably put it in the rave section 😂

Reactions: 6
Why does he feel the need to post every mundane thing he does. Cleaning his room. Going into Iceland to get sauce.

Who gives a duck?! 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.