Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #11 27 now so got DDs while Conor is showing off his new squeeze šŸ’œšŸ¤£

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely donā€™t think sheā€™s still mopping cause she misses Conor, maybe she does a bit although Iā€™m not sure how! I think she probably sees her mates getting married, buying houses, having babies and feels like sheā€™s getting left behind a bit and would probably rather just get back with Conor just so she can have those things too. I wish sheā€™d just realise she could find someone so much better and could probably have all those things with the right person a lot quicker than she ever would have with Conor! I mean what 7 years together and their relationship just looked like it didnā€™t move forward at all was almost a teenage relationship just looking from the outside
I agree with all of this. 7 years stuck in a teenage relationship. Looking at her friends now, it has to be so difficult to share that many years with someone & have nothing to show for it other than heartache.
She will find someone great but until she does she will continue to romanticize that relationship. I think she should look for a normal 9-5 guy. She seems to have a fantastic relationship with her dad. That's the kind of man she should strive for & except nothing less . Not someone who craves attention & lives through a lense

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I genuinely donā€™t think sheā€™s still mopping cause she misses Conor, maybe she does a bit although Iā€™m not sure how! I think she probably sees her mates getting married, buying houses, having babies and feels like sheā€™s getting left behind a bit and would probably rather just get back with Conor just so she can have those things too. I wish sheā€™d just realise she could find someone so much better and could probably have all those things with the right person a lot quicker than she ever would have with Conor! I mean what 7 years together and their relationship just looked like it didnā€™t move forward at all was almost a teenage relationship just looking from the outside
Iā€™d say he had a toxic hold over her for the duration of the relationship and she is emotionally damaged from it. No the relationship never seemed to progress. Also as the are other couples in that friend group are all still together and even married, it would make things even harder.

Reactions: 9
I was in a similar position (without all the public scrutiny obviously šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚) after the breakdown of 7 year toxic relationship, itā€™s been a few years since. She needs to go therapy and really really do the work on herself. This getting the boobs done, Botox etc, will change nothing for her because itā€™s all superficial she is still going to feel miserable unless she gets her act together, gives herself some drive/ambition and pull herself out of it. Family and friends can be a wonderful support but the only one who can help her is herself. Itā€™s like an addiction cycle for her. I think fixation on social media plays a huge element because that cretin is always stirring and always will because he knows she will react, Iā€™d love to see her step away, take a break and really glow up from the inside out.

• Heart
And what's the story with that pleb Chris Smith???? Is he tryna be an iNfLuEnCeR? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Aoife is unreal so was Jodie he deffo loves the blondes, I do feel sorry for Ellie she will be comparing herself to any new girl he gets with, every girl does it and we all know the feeling! Hopefully he fucks things up with Aoife and proves us all right what a shrimp riddled dick he is, then Ellie won't constantly be blaming herself for him cheating on her non stop. I'd hate to see him treat another girl right
I honestly canā€™t wait until Ellie pulls herself a cracker ! Which in no doubt she will ! Heā€™ll be fuming

Reactions: 10
I get it and wish I could say it was from a teenage point of view for years from my early 20s into my 30s I let someone do what Conor did. Itā€™s horrible and you always let them back in because they make you feel like your the only one when truth is there is ten others. It will take her alot to move on from this

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I dunno if Ellie would ever be able to pull a normal decent lad
She is the most boring whingy negative person ever
I followed her from the beginning, had to delete her cause I couldn't listen to her moaning, and while their relationship was a joke and was like a teenage relationship I don't think it was all Conor, do ye honestly think that Ellie is a mature woman heading into her 30's in a few years? I def don't.....
She's a spoilt child
Still living at home
Mammy doing everything for her
She's as immature as him
Her friend group are mother's and homeowners
Imagine Ellie having to put a baby before her needs? She'd lose her life
She takes to the bed when she's in a bad mood or feeling depressed which is every second day....she was a doormat for Conor, who hung on every word he said, this new one Aoife is well able for him, she's a mother herself and a single mother, she's tough as nails I'd say and won't put him 1st or take any of the tit that Ellie took for 7 years.

Reactions: 26
I donā€™t even follow Ellie, I wouldnā€™t even dip in to her stories only read about her here, but I do feel sorry for her. Us women, weā€™ve all been there and itā€™s horrible. When it happened to me thank duck back then there wasnā€™t a big social media thing so I couldnā€™t stalk (thank god). We all have that ā€˜oneā€™ and I think no matter what Conor is hers.
But she needs to get out, get a ride, and get over him.

Reactions: 15
Jus listening to this weeks podcast and Caoimhe dogged out Conor, delighted to hear ! He really is such a worm so glad Caoimhe sees it too as she seemed very close with him

Reactions: 8
They're both responsible for the toxic relationship, neither one of them wanted to take the relationship to the next level. Both of them quite happy living in their instabubble, living at home with mammy and daddy! Only responsibility is whether they fancied posting something on insta that day. The only problem is that it's not cute anymore when you're in your mid twenties, and now they're starting to wake up and realise that this lifestyle has a very short shelf life

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes because that's a prize object to be won and not a real functioning human being.....

He needs to be booted to the kerb quickly. šŸš©

• Heart
He is a dirtbag posting that. If he was that mad about Aoife he wouldnā€™t be gloating like that he knows it will get back to Ellie (or at least those close to her) if he really cared for Aoife he would keep things private out of respect for her AND his recent ex of 7 years that he fucked over. Pox.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think he wants Ellie as he likes the control he has over her and knows he can probably get her back. Ellie is playing right into his hands the way she is going on and the more she mopes the more he will push her buttons with posts about Aoife.

Aoife is being used to get at Ellie.

Reactions: 18
Heā€™s a sad bastard. A manipulator & a dirty creep. That Aoife one should know better having a child, does she really think Conor is the type of guy to have around a child?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.