Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Charlene’s insta story of their new ep? I think it’s titled “I want my ex back”

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Yeah obviously prettyeven before work.

Why is he wearing her chain, is he 12
It is all literally to get a rise out of Ellie. He could see girls discretely but he chooses not to. It's obviously just to get a rise out of her and embarrassing for all involved.

Reactions: 15
Did we notice the cold sore is back today must have got it on the weekend 🥰😂
If any fella was eating as many fannys as connor over the space of a few months I'm sure there would be more than cold sores remeber that's only on his lip 🤢 imagine his actual dick!!!!! Riddled 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If any fella was eating as many fannys as connor over the space of a few months I'm sure there would be more than cold sores remeber that's only on his lip 🤢 imagine his actual dick!!!!! Riddled 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I would say Conor isn't a giver can tell by the person he is is the type of person who keeps his hand on her head while she's down there, but then again she doesn't seem like someone who would do that alot haha maybe I'm wrong about her but conor isn't a giver 😂 he's definitely a selfish prick

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would love to know why Ellie didn’t go to New York with Charleen ??
I think she's in a very bad place
He has took it to a point now of no return and it's only hitting her now
I actually feel for her for the first time ever

Reactions: 15
Would love to know why Ellie didn’t go to New York with Charleen ??
She said something like she wants to give Charleen and caoibhe some time together before she goes over I think? Even tho the two of them look like they have the most boring friendship

Reactions: 9
Girls seriously he ate 3 different take aways in one day imagine him farting in the bed beside ye 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Not a chance he is eating 3 takeaways a day. He’s only taking the take always doing the ads tik told whatever and binning them, don’t forget he is getting paid for every single one of them he promotes. You can look back on my posts I’m defo not Conor 🤣 but he doesn’t have a stomach like that (I won’t say body cause the rest of it is in line with a midget) from eating all them takeaways

Reactions: 5
Not a chance he is eating 3 takeaways a day. He’s only taking the take always doing the ads tik told whatever and binning them, don’t forget he is getting paid for every single one of them he promotes. You can look back on my posts I’m defo not Conor 🤣 but he doesn’t have a stomach like that (I won’t say body cause the rest of it is in line with a midget) from eating all them takeaways
Yea right he bins them are u for real I seen him in the palm bray when I was out there and he was milling all different food so dont be fooled

Reactions: 2
Yea right he bins them are u for real I seen him in the palm bray when I was out there and he was milling all different food so dont be fooled
No but sometimes they give him about 6 different dishes he definitely takes a clip for his video n leaves the rest

Reactions: 1
I can add 45 to my cart Ellie so more than a few pairs left
“Last few” again. Four sold in 48 hours…

“Last few” again. Four sold in 48 hours…
These are all the glasses left. Both colours of ‘Sorry?’ sold out and the other ‘Bossy’ one. We’ll check back in a week and see what’s left then 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And im sure your a model love, i say far from it if your anything like your personality 🤮🤢 cop on to yourself 🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣
Ellie puts herself out there and makes money from it, so I can say whatever I like about her. You’re on the exact same website saying nasty things about people too I can see from your comments. You say you’re a bigger girl so I obviously hit a nerve there sorry! 🤣👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Again I’m sure your a model 🤣 and I can say what I want. Your disgusting to say that about anyone. So what if I’m a bigger girl is that a problem ? Seems to be for you , weirdo. Agajn at least I don’t have a rotten personality 🤮 state of ya

Ellie puts herself out there and makes money from it, so I can say whatever I like about her. You’re on the exact same website saying nasty things about people too I can see from your comments. You say you’re a bigger girl so I obviously hit a nerve there sorry! 🤣👋
ir

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.