Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again I’m sure your a model 🤣 and I can say what I want. Your disgusting to say that about anyone. So what if I’m a bigger girl is that a problem ? Seems to be for you , weirdo. Agajn at least I don’t have a rotten personality 🤮 state of ya

ir
You’re right you’re soooo much better than I am! Have a good day!

“Last few” again. Four sold in 48 hours…

These are all the glasses left. Both colours of ‘Sorry?’ sold out and the other ‘Bossy’ one. We’ll check back in a week and see what’s left then 😂😂
This is brilliant, I hope they have a feature on the website that allows them to see how many pieces have been added to your cart - - Hopes are up to actually sell out & then boom it’s an abandoned basket 😂😂
I know things are on the rise but the exact same style of glasses and I’m sure the same quality are on Shein for €5 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I die a little inside anytime he uses the phrase ‘in which’, he literally throws it into every sentence and it’s never in the correct context 🙄

Reactions: 10
I die a little inside anytime he uses the phrase ‘in which’, he literally throws it into every sentence and it’s never in the correct context 🙄
“they do an unraaaale chicken borgor in which they also do verdy verdy good chicken wings”

maybe if he didn’t spend school sharing nudes of young girls he might know how to speak properly :)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love how he throws up that tickets for the shite boxing event are selling 'fast'.. Theyve been on sale for 2+weeks, that's not fast kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie’s kitchen re spray is terrible?? Why is only the doors done and not the surroundings? They don’t match at all

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I love how he posts pictures on his stories like: say nothing if you can’t say something nice and stuff like that when he literally recorded a video of himself calling staff in a restaurant/bar “little horrors” and the like 😂 this also coming from the same misogynistic little prick banging on about “dipping the wick” and getting a leg over 😂 Fella belongs on Sesame Street he’s that much of a muppet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone see the latest podcast name once a duck boy always a duck boy!! Wonder who thats aimed at

Reactions: 2
Anyone see the latest podcast name once a duck boy always a duck boy!! Wonder who thats aimed at
Think that's a bit rich if it's Charleens ideology that duck boys or girls can't settle down 🤣
But Horror isn't looking promisin'
Still can't believe that OF woman commented on Ellies Tiktok, like can u imagine the amount of torment in Ellies head, if this was all new news to her! 💀

Reactions: 3
There's no doubt about it the girl is struggling,it's written all over her face.

She is dying to get Charlene back and absolute rip him a new one on the new episode,he is laughing and is basically saying in silence be careful what you wish for...

He's just a man baby and prob gets a horn when he's coming into Bray thinking there all looking at him(imagine the shapes from the car to the coffee box)

Ellie with her black hearts everywhere she's bleeping bulling and I guarantee you she has texted him,they will both go on there I'm living life to the fullest holidays and will keep paying the game...

But in reality they are very much lost in themselves and are far too deep in this fairytale instgramers world...

Wish them all the best though!

Reactions: 12
Think that's a bit rich if it's Charleens ideology that duck boys or girls can't settle down 🤣
But Horror isn't looking promisin'
Still can't believe that OF woman commented on Ellies Tiktok, like can u imagine the amount of torment in Ellies head, if this was all new news to her! 💀
What OF girl?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.