Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time. Title provided by @irishnosebag

What's the latest? Ellie has new boobies from Turkey, they're broken up again, he stalked her to NYC but no-one knows what happened there, Conor going on a podcast to moan about Tattle soon.

Anyone else have anything to add 😂

Reactions: 11
So what do you think Horror hates about Tattle? Catching him out scamming? Apart from dodgy businesses, rememver that time chris's ma won the €1000 and he pretended to forget her name 🤣 or how he is always seen driving and videoing? Or how everyone knows his face from the food binging Tiktok, that when people see him eating someones face, its gets back to Ellie quicker than he can cum 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think the girls topics on their podcast are so repetitive? it’s just cosmetic surgery and giving advice to people they can’t even follow themselves? BORING

Reactions: 31
Does anyone else think the girls topics on their podcast are so repetitive? it’s just cosmetic surgery and giving advice to people they can’t even follow themselves? BORING
I expect nothing less from two people who are quite one dimensional

Reactions: 20
I am an engineer and female. Listening to their lack of intelligence gives me anxiety. Also I was furious at how they let the dog suffer with lumps all over it. Very cruel.

Reactions: 21
Ellie is as thick as a ditch and the other one is worse again so I’m not surprised. Hearing them and Conor talk reminds me how thankful I am I finished school and college

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What I don’t understand is the constant ‘I’ve decided not to speak about my surgery’ but yet the constant mention of it on the podcast, even making it the main topic of this weeks one? I really do feel if they didn’t want to speak about it, they wouldn’t be going on about it on the podcast🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
The way he acts on social media is just embarrassing, he’s a 20 something year old man who runs his own ‘business’ (if that’s what you’d call it) and acts like a child. He unfollows/follows people for attention and would do anything to get it, who in their right mind would give this man a mortgage aswell? He’s so unreliable with his false businesses, opening and closing branches around dublin 24/7 with no steady income whatsoever it also doesn’t help that he’s a Bellend 🤣

Reactions: 8
Anyone know what he's referring to as having a bad day? He was sitting outside the data protection commissioners office looking all pissy. Any tea on that?

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what he's referring to as having a bad day? He was sitting outside the data protection commissioners office looking all pissy. Any tea on that?
Probably about the lads from ballyfermot smashing his car up with bottles and fruit yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well spotted, I was trying to figure out where it was but couldn’t. He must have gotten in trouble.

Probably about the lads from ballyfermot smashing his car up with bottles and fruit yesterday.
Is there any pictures of this. I’d say he was raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.