Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Simply ‘isn’t’ enough hours in the day’, once again he fails at the English language! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Screenshotting a message from his mom calling him 'big" yet we all know he's a scrawny twerp.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s refunding some random orders today and by the way there’s still a few left of the Bossy Rose Gold glasses. Get them while you can girls (40 there’s 40 left) Definitely a flop

A LOT of left over stock…
Surely has turned a profit even with that much stock left. Must be about 100 units for each style?

Reactions: 1
Can you imagine when she hits her older years - she’s only in her twenties and looks way older. They all might think right now it looks good but that won’t last.

Reactions: 12
Her lips have been looking atrocious these days hanging off her face
Just came here to post

Surely has turned a profit even with that much stock left. Must be about 100 units for each style?
Not necessarily if refunding a few orders drives up the stagnant sales it’s worth it in the long run. She’s had “flash sales” “when they’re gone they’re gone” “only a few left” but yet still not sold out

She needs to lay off the beds my god has it aged her

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I use the website platform she uses for my own business and those orders aren’t refunded in the screenshot, it would say ‘Refunded’ on it where she has screenshotted. I do wonder if it’s made up 🤨 very easy to put through an order yourself on the website to make it look legit

Reactions: 5
Her lips have been looking atrocious these days hanging off her face
Good god, the lines around her eyes 😲
Im well older then her & don’t have half of the lines she does! She really needs to start looking after her skin, or judging by this pic it’s probably too late - with her being an MUA ya would think she would know basic skincare 🤯

Reactions: 7
Good god, the lines around her eyes 😲
Im well older then her & don’t have half of the lines she does! She really needs to start looking after her skin, or judging by this pic it’s probably too late - with her being an MUA ya would think she would know basic skincare 🤯
I honestly don’t think any creams or skincare routine would prevent wrinkles like that just using sunbeds absolutely destroys your skin

Reactions: 3
On tiktok defending that coco from love island - obviously what’s being said about her is atrocious, but where does he get off having a say on that.
He has no respect for anyone, let alone women. He’d be the first to talk down on someone if they didn’t fit the standard.
Even said himself he was an hole in school - can bet he made and still makes remarks on everyone and anyone.
In reality he’s not even defending her - he’s coming out with the “#bekind” influencer brigade cause he can’t stand when someone pulls him up on something.
He can absolutely dish it out but gets on his influencer high horse if anyone gives it back to him

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.