Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Everywhere We Go Podcast is out. Will take notes for those who aren’t arsed listening and report back

- Fought with his parents a lot growing up and admits he was spoiled as child

- Home life was a bit troubled. Lots of fights. Parents told him he wasn’t well in the head

- thinking of being diagnosed with ADHD

- was lonely growing up and had a few foster kids in his house when he was growing up and was jealous and didn’t share his stuff

- was still in primary school when his parents start fostering (he’s mentioning names of foster kids but I’m not mentioning names)

- thinks his parents stopped fostering kids because he didn’t like the foster kids coming in and having to share etc

- in hindsight he’d like to have a sibling to bounce off after he’s had a fight with his parents

- Mortgage approved for 240K but ideally would like more. Saving 2k every weeks now

- Paid a heap load of tax when he was a sole trader but now he is a Business in itself. A marketing business

- Gone to a therapist a few weeks ago but didn’t really like it so not going again. Parents are begging him to go speak to someone. Has very bad anger issues at home

- father very critical of him and tells him how he’s “not enough”

- got caught sending “filth” on his phone in sixth class and was suspended for 3 days

- parents don’t tell him that they’re proud of him enough

- good god this is boring 😂😂😂

- Talking about how the Buddy Cup was made

- Lived off pittens in Toronto. Found Toronto tough during the winter cause they couldn’t afford proper winter clothes

- on and off with ellie 7 years and met on Snapchat when she had a fella and CR said it was love at first sight for him

- Conor admits the failure of the relationship was “all on him” Too much messing, too many silly mistakes

- gutted about the breakup and there’s no going back. Sends her letters, emails and did in fact fly to New York to win her back, had dinner with her but nothing happened

- got back together 2 months ago but “made the same mistake again” and all her family and friends want her to have nothing to do with him

- they’re meant to be and he needs to cop on. Got a tattoo of her. Sends her money on revolut to get her attention

-

Seems to have cheated on her 6/7 times “made the same mistake 6 or 7 times”

not a bad bone in her body

went to councilling to prove to her that he’s serious (despite giving up after one session)

talking about tattle now and How we tear into them, he says he gets the worse of it. Talks about how we Doxed his ma being his secretary and it was disgraceful despite it being public information

- says we are all oul ones. That’s were definitely all old people

- has often thought about “written the car off” when Ellie got upset about Tattle but he doesn’t care about what is said about him more so what we say about Ellie

- social media played a huge part in the downfall in Ellie and Conor’s relationship

- talks about the safety of kids on TikTok’s etc which is a very fair point

- has regrets about how he hasn’t changed enough for Ellie and feels he has finally grown from all the mistakes since he feels that it’s finally the end of him and Ellie

- his parents still talk to Elllie and his parents love Ellie

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

thatstatt

Oh my god what is with people insulting other peoples looks on here. Ellie is not fat at all she has a lovely figure and is a pretty girl and Aoife is not a “stick” and manly. They are both gorgeous girls, whatever about their personalities or what theyve done but no need to be putting down their looks when they are both pretty girls

• Heart
Reactions: 63

ihgfytrwt

Soo Conor cheated on Ellie when he was in Tenerife with his fam, he banged a girl in the club toilets and the girl messaged Ellie while she was in the airport going to New York, that's why they finished this time

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Icanteven

Chatty Member
Conor recommending to record love Island and skip the ads is peak unawareness. Does he not realise he is a walking ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Julie_83

I’ll probably be crucified for saying this, and I’ll be the first to have had a very poor opinion of him. But having listened to that podcast, I see a very troubled young fella. Who appears to have grown up in a home where in normal circumstances he’d be the only child. Bring in foster kids/parents negative comments of him being a ponce etc, I can kind of understand why he acts the way he acts. Now not for one second am I excusing it. But I think there are an awful lot of deep rooted issues that he hasn’t dealt with and needs to deal with before he has any chance of being truly happy in his life. If Ellie is in any way an empath, then a part of me can understand why she stuck around for so long. Knowing probably better than anyone how he views himself etc. At the same time I’m glad she decided to call it a day. Cos until that boy addresses his own issues and deals with them, he’ll have a negative impact on any relationship he tries

• Heart
Reactions: 40

kttttttttt

Chatty Member
Her tiktok singing Rihanna’s song ‘never felt something so strong you were like my lover and my best friend’ WHAT ARE YOU DOING ELLIE HES PUBLICLY RIDING SOMEONE RIGHT. NOW.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Urwan21

She is the definition of show your ex what they are missing and I'm all for it!! 👏😆 She looks great and she seems to have a spark and some confidence back. I bet Conor is raging 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Pacho

You know when it’s time for a new thread should we not make 2 separate ones now since it’s mostly giving out about Conor 😅
I think maybe give them one more thread together as I still think they will get back together in the meantime. If they don't, then separate threads. Them long nights in winter are just around the corner...

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ontheroad13

yeah a week !! he kept denying it that's why he flew to New York to try get her back but then he finally admitted it, he told the girl he wasn't with Ellie, then she seen on his Instagram they were and messaged her !!!
The most disappointing thing for me is why on earth would any woman want to get shagged by that fella 😂 like am I missing something 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

TheOpinionatedHun

Just saying - but the looks bashing is awful. The girl might of made a thick of herself with that absolute waste of a sperm, but Jesus were not all oil paintings , bashing her looks is actually quite sad , and probably half the reasoning behind the filler , surgery and botox. She’s a very good looking girl, can’t say she’s not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

turbomunch

Chatty Member
This her bck in the day?
Not gonna lie she looks lovely here and is obviously naturally pretty. Not really on board with the bashing either of these girls just cause of their association with conor 😬 they’re both eejits for even looking in his direction but don’t think we should be correlating their stupidity with their looks

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I've only just heard the podcast so apologies late to the thread.
Apprently we are all oul wans on tattle

Well this oul wan can do a full day's work, manage not to cheat on me partner, put the toothpaste lid on and get a mortgage at 29 on me own without ripping anyone off. So maybe shut your big mouth and learn son. It would do you no harm at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

User71983918

Does anyone else think the girls topics on their podcast are so repetitive? it’s just cosmetic surgery and giving advice to people they can’t even follow themselves? BORING

Reactions: 31

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, I wouldn’t be a happy parent if my child talked about me like that after all I’d done for them.
sending Ellie money on Revolut as if he can buy her like a prostitute.
After reading that summary I conclude what I always thought, Conor’s a controlling prick.
also I’m not an old woman conor. Wouldn’t be surprised if half his “mates” are on here bitching bout him. I’d say it’s hard to be even in the same room as him.

Cem75

Ellie’s latest post on how there’s been tears .. (exactly what he wants to hear) I’m all for her getting away from him and I hope she stays away this time but please people are dying in the world, Get over needle dick
I know people get over things in her own way but I wouldn’t be caught dead alluding to being sad publicly if my ex was flaunting his new bird immediately after we broke up. Privately I’d be in bits but publicly not a hope. Wouldn’t give that arsewipe the satisfaction of mortifying me again