Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Connor obviously reads what's put up on this haha but he 'hates' tattle and is such a postive person as he said in his podcast I dont think so the minute he seen the comments about aoife and him not following each other he pops up two purple hearts and a pic of her in the background just to clarify there together. Your a rotten looking piece of tit the weirdest nose and the smallest ears the airpods are bigger than your ears. Your the biggest laughing stock on this it's actually embarrassing the amount of stuff you have been called out on. Connor seems like he wasnt loved as a kid or something I cant put my finger on excatly what it is with him but defo something especially the way he treats women. Aoife should make an appointment now with the std clinic to be checked. I'm sorry lads but that ain't gonna work out between them both she lives in tralee and him in coolock and anything he serves anyone in the buddy tit box he complains about the price of diesel they cant afford to run the company van he bought 😂😂😂👏 it's literally laughable. I think ellie looks great she seems so much more relaxed in her pics it's like connor been gone has taken 10 years off her. If it was aoife that connor cheated on ellie with I'd actually smash her just to let her know where she stands. Charleen was following aoife and she unfollowed her. Anyway that's my take on chhhhhhicken legs. Girls seriously he ate 3 different take aways in one day imagine him farting in the bed beside ye 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Hahahaha I totally agree but this was so passionate

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree, ya can’t say the girl is vile just because of her accent she’s clearly a very good looking girl he is punching above his weight there
Lads this girl is not good looking
She's the tackiest yolk ever
Easy look pretty when every photo is filtered to change your features
She's a skank
Ellie is no supermodel but this one is worse so fake

Reactions: 5
Nah she’s a glory hunter lol wee girl has never even been to a match in her life more likely. Bit like the fight she went to in New York hadn’t a clue 🤦‍♀️
Both parents are from Limerick she has very strong Limerick ties with family

Reactions: 5
This her bck in the day?
Not gonna lie she looks lovely here and is obviously naturally pretty. Not really on board with the bashing either of these girls just cause of their association with conor 😬 they’re both eejits for even looking in his direction but don’t think we should be correlating their stupidity with their looks

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah obviously prettyeven before work.

Why is he wearing her chain, is he 12
I was just about to say the same my 12 year old daughter is more mature than that thick hahaha it's like if I get your name will you get mine 😂😂😂😂😂 the stupid looking necklace what an absolute tool of a fella

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He never actually work, a real entrepreneur works long hours and doesn't go on holidays until he's set up with a team behind him, sure what happened this food truck?
Connor clothing ?
Teeth whitening?
No hands ?
Hahahaha no hope for this coffee machine business has only one horse box still and the rest are just coffee machines in a salad shop ......
His mam and dad definitely still give him money they even pay his toll bridge travelling to Cork but moans about fuel prices hahaha just a spoiled child who hangs out of his mams tit because his own dad thinks he's a bleeping eejit.
Daddy issues....

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is he not meant to be putting up #ad or #sp in all these posts of his.. every second post is an affiliated ad or promotion. Very dodge.
Totally agree he is in his balls an entrepreneur, suzanne Jackson is an entrepreneur who's now reaping the rewards of hard work behind the scenes. He has a bleedin coffee dock hardly the wolf of Wall Street stuff 🤣🤣🤣 what a sad sad little boy

Reactions: 8
Yeah obviously prettyeven before work.

Why is he wearing her chain, is he 12
This is too funny!! Do you remember when you and your best friend had a best friend necklace or bracelet and when ye had a fall out it was straight off. It’ll be interesting to see how long he’ll be wearing this when he can’t keep his dick in his pants!

Reactions: 9
He never actually work, a real entrepreneur works long hours and doesn't go on holidays until he's set up with a team behind him, sure what happened this food truck?
Connor clothing ?
Teeth whitening?
No hands ?
Hahahaha no hope for this coffee machine business has only one horse box still and the rest are just coffee machines in a salad shop ......
His mam and dad definitely still give him money they even pay his toll bridge travelling to Cork but moans about fuel prices hahaha just a spoiled child who hangs out of his mams tit because his own dad thinks he's a bleeping eejit.
Daddy issues....
He doesn't have the discipline. He just sees Brian Lees chain of shops, Range Rover, holidays and nice house and thinks he can get it by opening a few trailers with no work. He wants the material things right away.

Absolutely brain dead. Does not have a clue of the sacrifice and discipline required to be a real entrepreneur. He just says he is for the sake of Instagram. It's even more worrying that parents send their kids to his marketing classes etc.

Reactions: 10
He doesn't have the discipline. He just sees Brian Lees chain of shops, Range Rover, holidays and nice house and thinks he can get it by opening a few trailers with no work. He wants the material things right away.

Absolutely brain dead. Does not have a clue of the sacrifice and discipline required to be a real entrepreneur. He just says he is for the sake of Instagram. It's even more worrying that parents send their kids to his marketing classes etc.
Yeah he isn’t a entrepreneur, he is more like Del Trotter. This time next year I’ll be a millionaire…. but still living with my parents. I’m surprised the coffee trailer is still open and I doubt the one in bray gets much business even though it should be a gold mine give the location. He’s such bad example for kids and teenagers. It’s not a surprise Ireland has a obesity crisis when he shows how much tit he eats. His whole lifestyle is fake and it wouldn’t surprise me if his parents were guarantors for the finance in the car and any loans he has take out to finance the buddy cup.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.