Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extending the “when they’re gone, they’re gone”sale until midnight. Very obvious they’re not selling they way they anticipated and had loads of left over stock

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Since he showed the girl on insta, it shouldn't be along before he puts up a question box with 'Ask me a question' so people ask about her.

Reactions: 10
Crying at Ellie’s caption ‘only jersey You’ll ever see me wear’ taking a dig at conor for wearing and supporting 10 different football teams every year lol

Reactions: 10
Connor obviously reads what's put up on this haha but he 'hates' tattle and is such a postive person as he said in his podcast I dont think so the minute he seen the comments about aoife and him not following each other he pops up two purple hearts and a pic of her in the background just to clarify there together. Your a rotten looking piece of tit the weirdest nose and the smallest ears the airpods are bigger than your ears. Your the biggest laughing stock on this it's actually embarrassing the amount of stuff you have been called out on. Connor seems like he wasnt loved as a kid or something I cant put my finger on excatly what it is with him but defo something especially the way he treats women. Aoife should make an appointment now with the std clinic to be checked. I'm sorry lads but that ain't gonna work out between them both she lives in tralee and him in coolock and anything he serves anyone in the buddy tit box he complains about the price of diesel they cant afford to run the company van he bought 😂😂😂👏 it's literally laughable. I think ellie looks great she seems so much more relaxed in her pics it's like connor been gone has taken 10 years off her. If it was aoife that connor cheated on ellie with I'd actually smash her just to let her know where she stands. Charleen was following aoife and she unfollowed her. Anyway that's my take on chhhhhhicken legs. Girls seriously he ate 3 different take aways in one day imagine him farting in the bed beside ye 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Connor obviously reads what's put up on this haha but he 'hates' tattle and is such a postive person as he said in his podcast I dont think so the minute he seen the comments about aoife and him not following each other he pops up two purple hearts and a pic of her in the background just to clarify there together. Your a rotten looking piece of tit the weirdest nose and the smallest ears the airpods are bigger than your ears. Your the biggest laughing stock on this it's actually embarrassing the amount of stuff you have been called out on. Connor seems like he wasnt loved as a kid or something I cant put my finger on excatly what it is with him but defo something especially the way he treats women. Aoife should make an appointment now with the std clinic to be checked. I'm sorry lads but that ain't gonna work out between them both she lives in tralee and him in coolock and anything he serves anyone in the buddy tit box he complains about the price of diesel they cant afford to run the company van he bought 😂😂😂👏 it's literally laughable. I think ellie looks great she seems so much more relaxed in her pics it's like connor been gone has taken 10 years off her. If it was aoife that connor cheated on ellie with I'd actually smash her just to let her know where she stands. Charleen was following aoife and she unfollowed her. Anyway that's my take on chhhhhhicken legs. Girls seriously he ate 3 different take aways in one day imagine him farting in the bed beside ye 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Never mind the farting it would be coming out of his pores ewww 🤢 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.