Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aoife edits most of her photos and she has deleted all evidence of her appearance from before 2018 because she’s had so many plastic surgeries

Reactions: 4
I'm pretty sure Ellie is a size 10. We all carry our weight differently but I certainly wouldn't call her fat.

Reactions: 14
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again but I can’t help but think of this fella when I watch his stories. Image of him, also the pout he always does 😂😂😂

B0B4A091-7B7B-42F2-9002-285265816690.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aoife edits most of her photos and she has deleted all evidence of her appearance from before 2018 because she’s had so many plastic surgeries
Surgeries? Haha she has had no surgeries, you are just talking tit now. No need to bash one woman to defend another. They are both pretty girls👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Literally could say the same to you!lol
I’m from the same town, I know some of her friends, she has has no surgeries, you are just on making up stuff, that’s not ok!
Yeah but a girl from the same town said a few days ago she does onlyfans and gets her son to take the photos so when she doesn’t so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly got fillers but so does half the Irish girl population so who cares really

Reactions: 7
She’s clearly got fillers but so does half the Irish girl population so who cares really
Tbh I thought she had a boob job but maybe not lol
But yeah, at this stage most people in Ireland have fillers😂 I wonder why she’s unfollowed him

Reactions: 3
He’s off down to Tralee with presents to beg for forgiveness for whatever he did
That was my thoughts too. Here he goes buying another girl now. Same thing he does with Ellen.
Also why is she going to the hurling 🙈 ur a dub girl!! I don’t get it.

If he did cheat on Aoife, he could have a sex addiction
Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s cheated already let’s face it leopard never changes their spots

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.