Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him and aoife not following each other anymore, and the games begin again with a new fool...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Although I think Ellie is going over the top with make up or lip filler or whatever it is, Aoife Daly is VILE compared to Ellie, her manly rot10 accent 🤮🤮🤮 have to think about her morals too going off with Conor after knowing everything he did to another girl, and with a child involved, should be more responsible not wasting time on that weasel!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Although I think Ellie is going over the top with make up or lip filler or whatever it is, Aoife Daly is VILE compared to Ellie, her manly rot10 accent 🤮🤮🤮 have to think about her morals too going off with Conor after knowing everything he did to another girl, and with a child involved, should be more responsible not wasting time on that weasel!
Aoife is about a million times better looking than Ellie with a better figure too 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Agree, ya can’t say the girl is vile just because of her accent she’s clearly a very good looking girl he is punching above his weight there
I’d much rather a Cork or Kerry accent to a thick dub accent, think there’s nothing worse honestly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aoife is about a million times better looking than Ellie with a better figure too 😂
if a plank of wood with no personality or arse is what you’re into hahahah ‘better figure’ the fuckin state of her! and I love the Dublin accent , at least Ellie doesn’t talk like a man

I’d much rather a Cork or Kerry accent to a thick dub accent, think there’s nothing worse honestly.
each to their own if you’re attracted to a man’s voice with zero personality and someone attracted to the likes of Conor EW 🤮

Reactions: 5
if a plank of wood with no personality or arse is what you’re into hahahah ‘better figure’ the fuckin state of her! and I love the Dublin accent , at least Ellie doesn’t talk like a man

each to their own if you’re attracted to a man’s voice with zero personality and someone attracted to the likes of Conor EW 🤮
Ellie is fat, in the pictures other people put up she’s at least a 14, if you’re into pigs than sure she’s better than Aoife 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Oh my god what is with people insulting other peoples looks on here. Ellie is not fat at all she has a lovely figure and is a pretty girl and Aoife is not a “stick” and manly. They are both gorgeous girls, whatever about their personalities or what theyve done but no need to be putting down their looks when they are both pretty girls

• Heart
Reactions: 63
since when is a size 14 fat? You fuckin freak hahahaha pathetic! You could be a size 22 and have a fat ass and skinny waist and be sexy so get your head out of your ass hole, or maybe you’re Aoife herself? Hahaha weirdo
A size 22 and skinny waist 😂 I’ve heard it all now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god what is with people insulting other peoples looks on here. Ellie is not fat at all she has a lovely figure and is a pretty girl and Aoife is not a “stick” and manly. They are both gorgeous girls, whatever about their personalities or what theyve done but no need to be putting down their looks when they are both pretty girls
I agree however for the whole thread people are bashing Ellie, she’s stunning and everyone is attracted to different looks and personalities. The truth hurts 😁

Reactions: 4
Ellie is fat, in the pictures other people put up she’s at least a 14, if you’re into pigs than sure she’s better than Aoife 😂
Jeez that’s a nasty unnecessary comment. Size 14 is not fat. Nor should it matter what size any woman is. You must be an oil painting girl.

Reactions: 38
There’s no need for the name calling people are entitled to their own opinion, that’s the point of the site really 😫if ya don’t agree move on or whatever

Reactions: 7
He obvs posted the ai final tickets after aoife dumped him. Thay picture was already up on twitter, the little rat never got tickets the bleeping weasel

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.