Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is all that these fuckers have to do is put up a I’m looking for post and the bleeping things land in on their laps.

Reactions: 7
Do we think EK eyewear was a flop? Another flash sale and “when they’re gone, they’re gone”? Surely if they were selling well they’d do a restock. They were priced way too high
I think if Ellie made an effort to build and grow her page and her “brand” the glasses would have done better. You would be more inclined to buy from someone who clearly makes an effort with their page and puts time into what they do but she just slaps her name on some glasses and bperfect palettes and thinks that everyone will want to buy them. She’s very lazy with her content and it amazes me that she has the amount of followers that she has. And she is certainly not as well known as she was a few years ago.

Reactions: 16
Why would he go to kerry vs Galway hahaha he's from Dublin I understand going to football or rugby but to just its just weird if they were actually together years It would make sense only getting the leg over as he says every now and then. He's what you call a glory hunter meaning sad individual...

Reactions: 3
Whoever gave him match tickets should never be given a ticket again.
Totally agree. I've said it here before that is completely abusing his position as an "influencer" and to make it worse he's gloating about it and rubbing it in people's faces. Boils my bleeping blood.

Reactions: 7
In fairness more tickets were released yday, the July dates seem to be really effecting sales

Reactions: 1
Aoife addressing Tattle rumours to deny having an OF on her stories
I'd be more worried about the fact she's meant to be seeing a lad that literally only split a few weeks ago from his girlfriend because he couldn't stop cheating on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd be more worried about the fact she's meant to be seeing a lad that literally only split a few weeks ago from his girlfriend because he couldn't stop cheating on her.
imagine having sex with him. The part of the coffee machine that froths the milk would be wider than his micro penis 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why would he go to kerry vs Galway hahaha he's from Dublin I understand going to football or rugby but to just its just weird if they were actually together years It would make sense only getting the leg over as he says every now and then. He's what you call a glory hunter meaning sad individual...
His new gf is a kerry woman

Reactions: 3
His new gf is a kerry woman

I know but as I said are they even together? Just riding in hotels every so often hahaha so romantic...
Not like there together years so bit silly going to see kerry when he hasn't even seen Dublin play haha he has no interest in the game just wants to take a picture at croke park for likes sad really.

Anyone see the name that was on the tickets

duck sake, why has he put his profile private again 😡😂😂

Fishing for people to follow him but you can look at his page for free someone posted a link on here before forget what it'd called

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I know but as I said are they even together? Just riding in hotels every so often hahaha so romantic...
Not like there together years so bit silly going to see kerry when he hasn't even seen Dublin play haha he has no interest in the game just wants to take a picture at croke park for likes sad really.

Anyone see the name that was on the tickets

Fishing for people to follow him but you can look at his page for free someone posted a link on here before forget what it'd called
waragainstinstagrammers

Reactions: 4
Would be grand if he actually liked gaa and went to matches all year round but he doesnt 😂 defo doesnt deserve tickets to the all ireland

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.