Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Naaaa I'd say he's mentioning kids, again to twist the knife in Ellie, no doubt they had plans and possibly joked about baby names etc.
Ye think his parents shut down idea of Aoife staying in the boxroom because they mad about his podcast comments about them? I mean they were cool with jodie sherlock being in their house

duck sake shes gone private, can you screenshot or record?

Imagine being sat beside Conor Ryan and stalking tattle, could you imagine the conversation:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
"Soooo why do they call u needle dick?" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I save 90% of what I get” even if that’s true it must be very easy when all your clothes are fakes sent to you by tat scamming companies, you don’t pay rent or bills, you get all your food and coffees for free

Reactions: 8
“I save 90% of what I get” even if that’s true it must be very easy when all your clothes are fakes sent to you by tat scamming companies, you don’t pay rent or bills, you get all your food and coffees for free

Haha seen that exactly plenty of people saving 90% of there salary when they are living at home so it's not amazing. Still hasn't this mortgage he was meant to get in April. Said be loves people who hate him well hate is a strong word wouldn't say that he's just a gobshite so everyone just likes taking the piss out of him and just a little scumbag who thinks he's somebody sooner or later another influencer just like you will come along and take your place so waffle on needle dick 🪡
not really promoting him haha donkey
Those glasses look stupid way to big for his little head that's full of tit , that hairline is getting deeper 😳 😐 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Do we think EK eyewear was a flop? Another flash sale and “when they’re gone, they’re gone”? Surely if they were selling well they’d do a restock. They were priced way too high

Reactions: 23
Haha seen that exactly plenty of people saving 90% of there salary when they are living at home so it's not amazing. Still hasn't this mortgage he was meant to get in April. Said be loves people who hate him well hate is a strong word wouldn't say that he's just a gobshite so everyone just likes taking the piss out of him and just a little scumbag who thinks he's somebody sooner or later another influencer just like you will come along and take your place so waffle on needle dick 🪡
not really promoting him haha donkey
Those glasses look stupid way to big for his little head that's full of tit , that hairline is getting deeper 😳 😐 😂
I bet ya he will be in Turkey 🇹🇷 for a hair 🔙🔛🔝

Do we think EK eyewear was a flop? Another flash sale and “when they’re gone, they’re gone”? Surely if they were selling well they’d do a restock. They were priced way too high
Let them be gone ffs! And I hope Sosu range of Aliexpress sunglasses flop too. "Support irish" 🇮🇪, me bollix when it's straight from 🇨🇳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ellie having another sunglasses sale 👀🙈 Whyyyy would you want sunnies with some regular girls name and signature plastered over them 😂😂 That brand will disappear before the end of the year

Reactions: 18
Ellie having another sunglasses sale 👀🙈 Whyyyy would you want sunnies with some regular girls name and signature plastered over them 😂😂 That brand will disappear before the end of the year
I was only saying this earlier to a friend, I'm all for girls having confidence but Ellie has the "thinks there is nothing like her" confidence bringing out a signature sunglass range. Go way will ye

Reactions: 7
She is absolutely trying to flog them day and night. I'd say they didn't sell a quarter of the stock, hence all these flash sales trying to get rid of them

Reactions: 4
Least they aren’t as bad as terrors hats 🤣 they are peak huns notions, straw fooking hats 🤣

Reactions: 7
Whoever came on saying that girl Aoife "got done for" getting her son to take pics for her OF is the type that give tattle users a bad name.
Of all the things to lie about that's pretty sick, damaging and in line with a child abuse allegation.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.