Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she wouldn’t get any rent allowance if she’s working more than 30 hours a week so 🤷🏻‍♀️
But u don't know what Aoifes circumstances are. But no way would I say one woman has her tit together more than a single woman who can't get a mortgage by themselves. That doesn't come into it. I own me own gaff but I certainly count my lucky stars my situation worked out and times have now become impossible for single people to get a mortgage

• Heart
Reactions: 12
But u don't know what Aoifes circumstances are. But no way would I say one woman has her tit together more than a single woman who can't get a mortgage by themselves. That doesn't come into it. I own me own gaff but I certainly count my lucky stars my situation worked out and times have now become impossible for single people to get a mortgage
I do actually I know of her 👍 even if Ellie can’t get a mortgage that’s fine but she’s nearly 27 and very immature.

Reactions: 6
I do actually I know of her 👍 even if Ellie can’t get a mortgage that’s fine but she’s nearly 27 and very immature.
Yeah by all means that's credible but to say aoife has her tit together more than Ellie because she's got a place, how? We don't know. Just your word saying she's renting private as a single mam. If she is fair play

Reactions: 2
My mate has a HAP house and works full time. So I guess it depends on the Council.

i think Ellie is a dose when it comes to conor and I’m not going judging Aoife at all I don’t know the doll, but I hate the thought of putting two women against eachother when the prize is conor 🤢

Reactions: 24
Yeah by all means that's credible but to say aoife has her tit together more than Ellie because she's got a place, how? We don't know. Just your word saying she's renting private as a single mam. If she is fair play
I didn’t say she has her tit together more than Ellie because she has a place of her own, I listed multiple factors. You’re the one taking issue with the housing.

• Haha
OMG Ellie saying on the latest pod she was thinking this morning of texting Conor 😶
Pathetic, her friends/family need to get her into intensive therapy to get some self respect.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dont think she has her tit together if she really thinks Conor is a great lad after seeing the way he can disrespect someone he “loves” I’d be mortified

Reactions: 20
Dont think she has her tit together if she really thinks Conor is a great lad after seeing the way he can disrespect someone he “loves” I’d be mortified
This! Absolutely nobody who has their tit together would go anywhere near him.

Reactions: 8
He's advertising the android Oppo phone when he only ever uses an iPhone. Do these companies even do their research!! I would never ever purchase from a company he advertises because I really believe anything he advertises is bogus is some way!

This boxing match thing is going to be a joke. Honestly hope Ben knocks his dentures out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He has already won because we are all talking about it.. we all are now fully invested, as much as we hate him. Ladies he is winning.

Reactions: 4
Just flicked on the RTE player and saw his face front and centre, no escaping him. Some online show called Love Bites, not sure if it was discussed here.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He's advertising the android Oppo phone when he only ever uses an iPhone. Do these companies even do their research!! I would never ever purchase from a company he advertises because I really believe anything he advertises is bogus is some way!
Oppo are savage phones 📱

Reactions: 1
100%. I've had one in the past. He probably won't even use the one he was gifted.

He has already won because we are all talking about it.. we all are now fully invested, as much as we hate him. Ladies he is winning.
How ? Not like we are buying tickets swear we are giving him money by Looking at a social media post.... everyone knows this fight is going to be tit will be rules to say he can't get knocked down never mind knocked out fair city has better acting then what you will see at this fight( if you can even call it that haha

Oh Holy god what the actual duck why does he have such a weird looking body does he photoshop? I know he does with his feet as there tiny . He doesn't have the body to pull off tattoos that chest one is just to hide his chest as no muscle or fat just bones eww
He looks like he smells don't know what it is like of all the sick he eats coming out or his pores rotten💀

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.