Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always go on tit holidays that family's go on as its cheap or old people never goes to places like Thailand, cancun South Africa. Apart from that ski trip which looked like a good hoilday but didn't actually ski so I would call it a waste of a hoilday just drank and made a fool of himself taking off his clothes in the snow ( face palm) trying to make his follows jealous its Portugal relax yourself Timmy haha

They both have it then no?

Just checked her she actually has it aswell Jesus two absolute planks hahaha they will be back together just before Christmas

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Oh Holy god what the actual duck why does he have such a weird looking body does he photoshop? I know he does with his feet as there tiny . He doesn't have the body to pull off tattoos that chest one is just to hide his chest as no muscle or fat just bones eww
He looks like he smells don't know what it is like of all the sick he eats coming out or his pores rotten💀
I don’t see anything wrong with his body in fairness he is small in height if he was any wider or has muscles he would look odd 😂

Reactions: 3
Aoife may have a "house and full time job" but she most certainly does not have her tit together, otherwise she would have steered clear from conor!! Immature and naive springs to mind.

Reactions: 7
Just seen this in a random Lucan homeless donations page .. hundreds of buddy cup “cups” 🤣
Cups were made he tried to scam the price down and they told him to duck right off that theyd give em away. Hence the christmas cups. He'd probably try and get them

Reactions: 5
Cups were made he tried to scam the price down and they told him to duck right off that theyd give em away. Hence the christmas cups. He'd probably try and get them
Wonder will he try to make out that he made the donation. I’m not surprised he tried to low ball the manufacturer. He’s a scumbag of the highest order.

Give her a break I thibk she’s entitled to give the message

Anyone know where he’s staying g in Portugal looks familiar who is wh with ?
Is that villamoura? That Nikki whelan (little bow pip) and all those stay at? I could be completely wrong 😂

Why does he keep switching from public to private? It's every couple of days 🙄

Reactions: 2
He's staying in Faro, said it the other day before flying out. But random considering there's so many savage spots in Portugal he could have actually gone to

Reactions: 3
Someone said Cononr still has up he's in a relationship with Ellie , had to see it for myself why is he such a Creep that's really fucked very very sad individual will he just duck off and let her go
That's Facebook they don't use this form of social media anymore!

Hi coach is with him training him, Carpo 2.0

I actually thought that was his dad , they look alike

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.