Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she doing with that absolute gobshite, god love her son imagine walking into your house and seeing pigeon legs sitting at your kitchen table as your new step daddy stuffing his face with his free curry Tuesdays I’d be jumping out the top window 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aoife won’t be around him long. He’s prob up her hole sending her lovely compliments saying he worships her spending money on her wine and dining her playing the big man. What girl wouldn’t let him trip over himself trying to please her… for now. I have no doubts she knows EXACTLY the type of sleeze bag he is and is just passing the time till a better offer comes along.

Reactions: 4
Controversial opinion here but far from Ellie's comments about "going out for burger when you've steak at home", this new one seems to be an upgrade from Ellie in many ways.
Seems to have her tit together and like a great mother.

Reactions: 7
Controversial opinion here but far from Ellie's comments about "going out for burger when you've steak at home", this new one seems to be an upgrade from Ellie in many ways.
Seems to have her tit together and like a great mother.
She defo does have her tit together. Which is why she should steer well clear of turkey legs.

Reactions: 6
I don't know Aoife from Adam 🤣 but how has she got her tit together more than Ellie? Kids don't come into it

Reactions: 11
She has a job, her own place, cares for a child and went to college. Seems like a lot more than Ellie does.

Sure doesn't Ellie have an empire and cares for her parents that's why she lives at home....
even though her mam has to wake her up in the morning and ring the doctor to make appointments, Ellie and Turkey legs were made for each other two planks haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She has a job, her own place, cares for a child and went to college. Seems like a lot more than Ellie does.
Does she own her own place though? I'm not a fan of Ellies but some women seem like they have their tit more together just because they get rent allowance because they have a child

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Notice when he talks about the fight he never says its for a great cause and get donations in. All about just him and Ben tickets go on sale get on them quickly they will sell out fast . Joker can't see thousands of people at it only.
Meant to be for charity but sure 95% will go into there pockets just another stupid idea to make a few bob

20e to go watch Conor ryan and his buddies box (no tit pun intended) at the red cow... All to fund another crappy coffee box somewhere else.

Anyone paying for this needs to have their heads checked!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she own her own place though? I'm not a fan of Ellies but some women seem like they have their tit more together just because they get rent allowance because they have a child
Well she wouldn’t get any rent allowance if she’s working more than 30 hours a week so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.