Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of if this is his way of ‘dealing’ with the breakup (I highly doubt he’s in the least bit as upset as Ellie purely cause he hasn’t shown one bit of remorse for his actions if anything he’s worse) I think he’s really rubbing salt in the wounds after a 6 year relationship cheating the whole time and to not even have the decency to be discreet about his new girl is so nasty and boarder-line sociopathic behaviour. Ellie got a lucky escape.

Reactions: 14
Ellie’s latest post on how there’s been tears .. (exactly what he wants to hear) I’m all for her getting away from him and I hope she stays away this time but please people are dying in the world, Get over needle dick
I know people get over things in her own way but I wouldn’t be caught dead alluding to being sad publicly if my ex was flaunting his new bird immediately after we broke up. Privately I’d be in bits but publicly not a hope. Wouldn’t give that arsewipe the satisfaction of mortifying me again

Reactions: 31

Anyone seen this hahaha

Anyone seen the video off r.o.b_1
On tiktok? I can't copy It but its the one where it says Connor Ryan exposed basically taking his idea of a charity fight for irish wheelchair association and has messages from Connor.
That link doesn't seem to bring me anywhere?

Reactions: 4

Anyone seen this hahaha

Anyone seen this hahaha
You can't link to tik tok because you end up doxxing yourself, it shows up your username when someone opens the link so that's why you can't link it 😊

Anyone seen this hahaha

Anyone seen this hahaha
What’s it for ?

Anyone seen this hahaha

Anyone seen this hahaha
Can you just save the video and send it in

Reactions: 3
I know people get over things in her own way but I wouldn’t be caught dead alluding to being sad publicly if my ex was flaunting his new bird immediately after we broke up. Privately I’d be in bits but publicly not a hope. Wouldn’t give that arsewipe the satisfaction of mortifying me again

100% this 👏🏻 Someone needs to teach her some street smarts… surprised that Charlene or some of the girls would not be like ah cop on don’t be posting that? I know my friends would 😂
You’d honestly be concerned if she had to face a real loss in life. The whole public display of sadness on IG posts over CR is way over the top, considering how he’s treated her how can you be expressing your sadness publicly and not be embarrassed?

Reactions: 9
They don’t even do food🤣🤣
Hi Conor you muppet!!!

I wish I could just shake Ellie like this video and caption she has up.. there is no need as we know CR the narcissist that he is will feed off her sadness, I actually feel sorry for her. she will move on in time that's inevitable but she needs to keep her grieving to herself and give her self the time she needs to get over that piece of shite he's actually delusional and in time karma will come back to bite him!! He's a man child. And that suit shop that has him "modeling" 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Anyone seen this hahaha

Anyone seen this hahaha
We need screen shots !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Hi Conor you muppet!!!
Not in any way trying to defend Conor but if you look at this persons posts / interactions you’d see there very clearly not Conor. I really wish people would stop jumping to something straight away for something so silly such as pointing out of a place sells food 🙄 I highly doubt if Conor was coming on to defend himself that would be what the stuck up tawt would focus on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean technically their first proper breakup was over a year ago? I know theyve been kinda on sometimes since then but she really is milking it. First proper breakup over a year ago like come on

Hi Conor you muppet!!!

I wish I could just shake Ellie like this video and caption she has up.. there is no need as we know CR the narcissist that he is will feed off her sadness, I actually feel sorry for her. she will move on in time that's inevitable but she needs to keep her grieving to herself and give her self the time she needs to get over that piece of shite he's actually delusional and in time karma will come back to bite him!! He's a man child. And that suit shop that has him "modeling" 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Your winding me up aren’t you?? Are you saying I’m Conor?? I was saying they don’t do food so why would he be in the beller which is a pub in coolock (where im also from) that smells like poxy Guinness farts best part of the day!
Hi Conor you muppet!!!

We need screen shots !!!
Your winding me up aren’t you?? Are you saying I’m Conor?? I was saying they don’t do food so why would he be in the beller which is a pub in coolock (where im also from) that smells like poxy Guinness farts best part of the day!

Not in any way trying to defend Conor but if you look at this persons posts / interactions you’d see there very clearly not Conor. I really wish people would stop jumping to something straight away for something so silly such as pointing out of a place sells food 🙄 I highly doubt if Conor was coming on to defend himself that would be what the stuck up tawt would focus on.
Thanks feel like I’m actually apart of tattle now iv been accused of someone else🤣🤣 what I was getting at was if they wore giving him free food of course thats the reason he’d be there but they don’t🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel sorry for ellie I honstely do for a girl that's been with someone for so long you definitely do keep making the mistake at taking them back because in your head you think its gonna work and you picture the life you have dreamt of with them. But the prick conor what the duck is he playing at why does he keep wanting to get back with ellie yet rips her off everytime he does get back with her I'd actually hurt him bad if I were her. Aoife daly the slow witch going out with conor knowing he hasnt even grieved the relationship yet and that she would be dumped in a second for ellie if she would take him back. What an absolute dope I hope aoife isint thick enough to introduce her child because conor wont be around long enough with her. As in for his crappy buddy cups there empty like all the time the one in coolock as a few customers in the morning and the one in bray is empty 24/7 the sun was splitting the trees a few weeks ago the beach was hopping thousands out there and his place empty chris and Alex looked bored out of there heads.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She wants him to feel guilty and remorse that's why she's showing how upset she is publicly but he won't feel those ways because he's done her dirty multiple times.
She thinks he's a certain person but he's actually nothing what she thinks so she needs to realize he isn't an amazing sweet person but a narcissist who doesn't give a tit how much he hurts her.
She needs therapy because she has been manipulated by him and still cannot see him for who he really is

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for ellie I honstely do for a girl that's been with someone for so long you definitely do keep making the mistake at taking them back because in your head you think its gonna work and you picture the life you have dreamt of with them. But the prick conor what the duck is he playing at why does he keep wanting to get back with ellie yet rips her off everytime he does get back with her I'd actually hurt him bad if I were her. Aoife daly the slow witch going out with conor knowing he hasnt even grieved the relationship yet and that she would be dumped in a second for ellie if she would take him back. What an absolute dope I hope aoife isint thick enough to introduce her child because conor wont be around long enough with her. As in for his crappy buddy cups there empty like all the time the one in coolock as a few customers in the morning and the one in bray is empty 24/7 the sun was splitting the trees a few weeks ago the beach was hopping thousands out there and his place empty chris and Alex looked bored out of there heads.
Aoife and Conor are both single, they can do what they want. She’s not a “slow witch.” Grieving the relationship 😂 Conor couldn’t give a single flying duck about Ellie and he’s shown her that on many occasions. The sooner Ellie stops crying about him on Instagram and mortifying herself the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
In fairness the one in bray is always busy I’ve been there a few times and it’s always busy when I’m there. No need for the name calling to aoife. They are single they can do what they like

Reactions: 2
Aoife is an absolutely stunning girl and I think that’s harder on Ellie tbh cause no matter what she will compare herself to Aoife,

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.