Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does he always go on tit holidays that family's go on as its cheap or old people never goes to places like Thailand, cancun South Africa. Apart from that ski trip which looked like a good hoilday but didn't actually ski so I would call it a waste of a hoilday just drank and made a fool of himself taking off his clothes in the snow ( face palm) trying to make his follows jealous its Portugal relax yourself Timmy haha

Just checked her she actually has it aswell Jesus two absolute planks hahaha they will be back together just before Christmas
I think they just both don’t use Facebook anymore ?

Reactions: 4
He’s such an event junkie, only wants to go to be seen. Sure wasn’t he at 6 nations, he wouldn’t know a rugby ball if it hit him

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah yeah conor I’ve got 2 spare pal- no worries no hassle. Sure look don’t even spot me for the money I’ll just grab a coffee or two next time pal 👌👌 absolute joke.
Maybe he'll trade 2 tickets for 2 tickets to one of his marketing courses, or maybe his boxing match.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s such an event junkie, only wants to go to be seen. Sure wasn’t he at 6 nations, he wouldn’t know a rugby ball if it hit him
He wants a ticket so he can bring Aoife to watch the father of her child try and win an All-Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry but who is buying tickets for the live show? Just seen a 1 min clip on the go loud page & god it was painful to listen to!

Reactions: 8
Sorry but who is buying tickets for the live show? Just seen a 1 min clip on the go loud page & god it was painful to listen to!
I couldn’t think of anything worse.
I was so upset I couldn’t go to the talkin bollox one as the first one seemed brilliant. Imagine how boring those two having the chats on stage would be, not everyone is cut out for live and that’s okay. No need to jump on the bandwagon, do they not make enough money.

Reactions: 7
Ellie and Charleens podcast videos are always so awkward they just go back and forth “yeah like” “I dunno like” no expression out of them at all I’ve a feeling their personalities are very different from how they act on that

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t think of anything worse.
I was so upset I couldn’t go to the talkin bollox one as the first one seemed brilliant. Imagine how boring those two having the chats on stage would be, not everyone is cut out for live and that’s okay. No need to jump on the bandwagon, do they not make enough money.
The two boys have the personalities & banter to keep the audience engaged and entertained, these two however lack both so it would be interesting to see how it goes, can’t imagine a live performance is an easy thing to do!
not unless they ask the audience questions seems they do this weekly for content - I can’t understand how they even ended up with a podcast - Ellie with her 2015 make up & char’s dodgey outfits 😅

Reactions: 8
Ellie and Charleens podcast videos are always so awkward they just go back and forth “yeah like” “I dunno like” no expression out of them at all I’ve a feeling their personalities are very different from how they act on that
Are all their podcast episodes televised? I only see ads on goloud tiktok but that's a few seconds long.
Charleens hair is atrocious in the latest tiktok of them

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.