Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The guy from love island is 23 ...so not even born in 1995... Which I think is nearly worse ffs 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he’s lost the plot. He’s such a narcissist he can’t deal with the fact Ellie has washed her hands with him. Irrespective of how she is (a bit of a self absorbed princess) his behaviour is a joke. Cheating on someone MULTIPLE times and trying to play it off like he’s a victim. He’s nothing about himself where morals are concerned. And the fact his audience is young boys and girls and that’s the way he carries on is a joke. Glorifying cheating behaviour. What goes around comes around pal.

And as for his ‘aul wan’ statement LOL I don’t know about you guys but I’m still in my late 20s last time I checked
37.. so I guess you could say I'm on the Cusp of being an Auld Wan!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The lack of accountability the fella has is absolutely unbelievable 😂 27 years old and he still can’t hold his hands up and admit if he’s done something wrong.
Instead it’s everything else around him that causes all the “issues” in his life. He’d wanna seriously grow-up and start learning what the real world is all about. Won’t be long before he’s well and truly all alone in his life with that carry on. Podcast was an absolute joke.

Reactions: 8
I've only just heard the podcast so apologies late to the thread.
Apprently we are all oul wans on tattle

Well this oul wan can do a full day's work, manage not to cheat on me partner, put the toothpaste lid on and get a mortgage at 29 on me own without ripping anyone off. So maybe shut your big mouth and learn son. It would do you no harm at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Well this oul wan can do a full day's work, manage not to cheat on me partner, put the toothpaste lid on and get a mortgage at 29 on me own without ripping anyone off. So maybe shut your big mouth and learn son. It would do you no harm at all.
👏👏👏 👏👏👏👏 yes to this

Reactions: 3

Very well said. Same for myself. He’s a man child who thinks anyone with an ounce of maturity i.e. acting their age, is an oul wan

Reactions: 4
Listened to his podcast to be honest if I was his parents I he disappointed he had nothing good to say at all a spoilt little brat .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
But why Domo when there’s no context to it?They were replying to a comment about Dano being potential gay
I do think they mean Bla Murphy’s domo because on Bla’s thread they are saying the same about him being gay and the DJ comment, very out of context though 😂

Reactions: 3
She was saying that bla’s domo is gay I’m almost sure
Someone said any ☕ So I think they just said anything 😂
Someone asked any more tea ! I was replying that Charlene cheated on dano and bla's domo is gay ! This is coming from Ellie's mouth ! My friebds are all friends with domo they did a season with him and bla there's definitely truth in it

Reactions: 1
Can we not discuss Bla and Domo on her thread, and Charleen and Dano on their thread. This is going way off topic

Reactions: 9
Why does he add “wise” to everything. “Need to slow down on what I’m eating-wise” literally doesn’t make sense. Makes me irrationally angry

Reactions: 9
Just listened to the girls podcast, they were actually very open and honest this week and I really enjoyed it. I hope they both find someone who makes them happy but I hope Ellie finds happiness within herself first because he definitely ruined her confidence and love for herself

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.