Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine walking around the streets of Cork and you just see him stuffing his face with a slice of pizza

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Didn't want the Kingsley as its the far side of the city... Ends up in fota 🤦‍♂️ which like the Dean only a few weeks ago alleged was the "best hotel in Ireland"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe he went and got that tattoo the same as your man on love island I thought it was a joke when he posted it how embarrassing
Is it me or are the 99’s in this tat wayyyy to close to his bellybutton- doesn’t look right to me at all 🫠

Reactions: 11
At least your man in love island looks like he was born in ‘95. Conor looks more like 2005

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.