Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said she's happy for them as in if it's true what people are sending her about him but otherwise she doesn't care or want to know about it which is fair enough.
It's a bit weird someone set up a TikTok in order to send her these videos or photos of what Conor is doing and she was like I must get rid of that account or something

Reactions: 3
Didn’t someone say a while back his fee is 500 quid for a promo? Could be wrong… either way I wouldn’t be giving him a free meal money or not
That was me that said that.. I heard it directly from the owner of this business. I couldn't believe it. He basically did the review then billed him after for 500. The owner nearly died he wasn't expecting his fee to be that high

Reactions: 2
I’m not homophobic or anything but dano is 100% gay and any girl would get the ick with him after a while plus their relationship wasn’t even real to begin with she said herself she was watching a rovers match and said “I want one” ??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would not and still am not a big ellie fan but what Conor done to her is inexcusable and I definitely think he needs to be cancelled

Reactions: 25
Ellie still has her 'CR' highlights... Until that fucks off, there's a chance he'll return. I believed it last time and was shocked to see her do the unthinkable.
So who's Aoife Daly? That's his new gf? Or is it someone else this time around? Any tea on her? Is she from down south? Surely if he can't stop cheating when ellie is relatively living close by, then long distance isn't gona work.
Charleens hair on the Goloud TikTok vid, is vile and a mile away from her insta pics. Just saying.
I wonder how his parents reacted to his public counseling session, oh wait, I mean that podcast he did. Awkward silence across the breakfast table, I suspect

Conor won’t be cancelled unfortunately cause his fans are all 12 yr olds
Which is reason he thinks we're all oul ones on this, cause his following adores him. All those 12yr olds can't see past his scammy ways

Reactions: 15
Would not and still am not a big ellie fan but what Conor done to her is inexcusable and I definitely think he needs to be cancelled
Notice the only legitimate businesses that he works with are places that do free food. All the clothes and Eirpods pages are all counterfeit stuff. None of it is legit.

Reactions: 8
I think she said she's happy for them as in if it's true what people are sending her about him but otherwise she doesn't care or want to know about it which is fair enough.
It's a bit weird someone set up a TikTok in order to send her these videos or photos of what Conor is doing and she was like I must get rid of that account or something
I do believe he’s seeing aoife, maybe not girlfriend but dating or whatever. Not nice too see for Ellie. I seen a comment a few days ago on Ellie’s tiktok mentioning aoife a name but was quickly gone

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Just realised Megapuff asked about the girls podcast. Not Conor. Duh! Ignore my post above 😂

Reactions: 1
I do believe he’s seeing aoife, maybe not girlfriend but dating or whatever. Not nice too see for Ellie. I seen a comment a few days ago on Ellie’s tiktok mentioning aoife a name but was quickly gone
Oh aoife honey , he’ll cheat on you too 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They talked about leaving social media pics up etc and Charleen seemed like it didn't phase her to leave them up and Ellie seemed more attached and like it would be a big step to remove them hence the CR highlight still being up on her Insta. It doesn't seem by the podcast that she will take him back but I feel like he would be the first person she would run to if anything happened in her life or she would contact him if upset possibly?

I think her being this vulnerable is giving him power to be manipulative towards her

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if Ellie would rather try and be able to say she tried and it didn’t work out then not try at all and wonder what if? She hasn’t really said 🤔😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She said she listened to the podcast he was on and how basically said how can he say at the end of the day he's good or made it out that he's not the issue and she said like you don't do those things over and over if you love someone oh and another thing she blamed herself for being cheated on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You know what I absolutely hate Conor Ryan , he does my head in. He used Ellie to get To the place he is in now and to build his businesses but i really like Ellie! I feel so so sorry for her my hearts breaking for her. She thinks its her fault he cheated and it’s so sad, she doesn’t deserve the way he’s treated her he’s an absolute scumbag

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.