Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just listened to the girls podcast, they were actually very open and honest this week and I really enjoyed it. I hope they both find someone who makes them happy but I hope Ellie finds happiness within herself first because he definitely ruined her confidence and love for herself
A very well done podcast. Credit where credit is due

Reactions: 8
Ellie is so dumb giving him another chance saying she’d have rather tried again how many times is it gonna take 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Going to Harry’s and Alfie’s twice in one day. How is this scam artist even getting away with getting PAID to stuff his face they arnt even proper food reviews ffs. It’s a joke.

Reactions: 2
Going to Harry’s and Alfie’s twice in one day. How is this scam artist even getting away with getting PAID to stuff his face they arnt even proper food reviews ffs. It’s a joke.
I’d say he isn’t being pay a fee but just getting the food for free. Surprised anywhere entertains his bullshit. I wonder are some of the staff so inexperienced that they don’t know how to handle the situation and he ends up taking advantage of them. It’s almost like the scumbags who put glass in the food and pretend it was in it and say they will
sue.

I’d be raging if I was one the businesses in cork that gave him a freebie and then he said he was up all night getting sick afterwards.

I’d say he isn’t being pay a fee but just getting the food for free. Surprised anywhere entertains his bullshit. I wonder are some of the staff so inexperienced that they don’t know how to handle the situation and he ends up taking advantage of them. It’s almost like the scumbags who put glass in the food and pretend it was in it and say they will
sue.

I’d be raging if I was one the businesses in cork that gave him a freebie and then he said he was up all night getting sick afterwards.
Didn’t someone say a while back his fee is 500 quid for a promo? Could be wrong… either way I wouldn’t be giving him a free meal money or not

Reactions: 6
Anyone want to summerize the episode?? Any tea spilt? I would listen but don’t want to be triggered

Reactions: 2
Anyone want to summerize the episode?? Any tea spilt? I would listen but don’t want to be triggered
It’s literally just them both confirming that they’re both single now and that Conor cheated on Ellie dozens of times hence why they kept breaking up. And apparently Conor has a new bird now that was basically it

Reactions: 7
They kept repeating the same stuff over and over "we will be okay, won't we?" And Charleen wasn't emotional at all because this was the first non toxic break up she's had and left on good terms with Dano.
Ellie said they broke up June 2021 and got back together briefly in January 2022 and then off again and then back again for 5 weeks and then he cheated on her again which seems to line up with the Tenerife post. She said she's so angry but also she's not going to slate him because it won't do her any good and she's not bitter. She seemed to keep thinking about good times and if people say to her she's better off without him it makes her sad.
I think she's still thinking he can change. Oh she also said how she knew people were annoyed at her for giving him a another chance the last time but she said she had to give it a go because otherwise she would just be Wondering what if. Charleen mentioned how he never kept them private when they were back on and she said they weren't properly back on and he was posting her on his page so maybe that was January when we were all thinking where they back or not.
Ellie is not in a good place it seems she said she is trying to stay busy and this is the most she will discuss the breakup

Reactions: 14
It’s literally just them both confirming that they’re both single now and that Conor cheated on Ellie dozens of times hence why they kept breaking up. And apparently Conor has a new bird now that was basically it
God if he is with someone else he is such a slimeball. You’d think he would spare her feelings for at least a couple of months. Really shows how little he respects her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I didn't think they insinuated he was with someone else at all, just a nod to all the people he's been with behind her back "steak at home, going out for hamburger" shitetalk

Reactions: 4
God if he is with someone else he is such a slimeball. You’d think he would spare her feelings for at least a couple of months. Really shows how little he respects her.
Ellie confirmed that he is now with someone else and wished them the best. Obviously she isn’t happy about it but I think it’s a blessing in disguise for her he’s so slimy

Did Charleen not really speak about her breakup?
she did she said she felt like she stayed in the relationship way longer than she wanted to basically to keep up the appearances on Instagram and that they have no bad blood between each other but she just wants to be single and focus on herself

Reactions: 5
It sounds like charleen broke up with dano. She said she had to do it for herself. Ellie did not confitm conor has a gf. She said he has cheated multiple times.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.