Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they were back together a while week when he was In Tenerife?? What a filthy scumbag
yeah a week !! he kept denying it that's why he flew to New York to try get her back but then he finally admitted it, he told the girl he wasn't with Ellie, then she seen on his Instagram they were and messaged her !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
How he actually believes he wouldn't get caught just shows his level of intelligence!

Reactions: 4
God he’s rotten. Makes me sick him shagging random girls then going and shagging Ellie! She’s lucky she didn’t catch anything off him the scumbag

Reactions: 13
Poor Ellie. I mean I know she’s a victim of her own doing by always taking him back but Jesus just imagine the heartbreak when you see another message from another girl telling you he’s cheated on you for another time

• Sad
Reactions: 14
yeah a week !! he kept denying it that's why he flew to New York to try get her back but then he finally admitted it, he told the girl he wasn't with Ellie, then she seen on his Instagram they were and messaged her !!!
The most disappointing thing for me is why on earth would any woman want to get shagged by that fella 😂 like am I missing something 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What did yas think of the podcast? I thought he was putting on the poor mouth alot 😴

Did anyone else see her stories last night dancing around with the DJ with the headphones on and all? So embarrassing I knew she’d delete them all

I cringed so hard at that video of him in the pool. Could just imagine him setting the phone up thinking it's guna be such a thirst trap

Reactions: 5
he's put that baby up his story I'd say a million times. totally trying to get ellie to get all broody and mushy and take him back. everything is so self-serving with him it's disgusting

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.