Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Keilidh also white label with a sticker???
Most influencer cosmetics brands are. They don’t have the capital to pay a lab to develop a bespoke formula like Estée Lauder do. That being said, her eyeshadows are the bomb and it helps that’s she’s a generally likeable person

wheres I’ve not heard one good thing about Ellen’s collab with Bperfect

Reactions: 7
Most influencer cosmetics brands are. They don’t have the capital to pay a lab to develop a bespoke formula like Estée Lauder do. That being said, her eyeshadows are the bomb and it helps that’s she’s a generally likeable person

wheres I’ve not heard one good thing about Ellen’s collab with Bperfect
I got some of her thing from her collab and I love them all. I got the eyeshadow palette, one of the lipglosses, the pigments and lashes. They last for so long and still look amazing nearly 12 hours later, I used them for my birthday this year. I don’t like Ellie that much but bought them because I liked the look of them and have a bit of a makeup addiction 🤣

Reactions: 4
Links to the kinahans it's discussed in one of Ellie's threads when it happened
Jamie isn’t the registered owner for the business it’s his brother Andy (Andrew) who is a convicted drug dealer and is now running the Clondalkin gang with links to Kinagh and Byrne gangs. Andy house, restaurant (breeze bar and grill) and gym was all raid a couple of weeks back.

Reactions: 4
See kingaffofood (think that’s his handle) was on Instagram stories with The hard hats and hard chats podcast fellas and they showed him the private you tube video that never went live of Conor’s interview. He’s due to go on the podcast I think, and as much as said he’ll explain why they don’t like each other. Not sure if he’ll spill what’s in that video but I wish it’d be released. He did it and it’s out there ready to be released can’t see why they can’t just make it public. I’d say he let his mouth run and then realised later it wasn’t the best thing.

Reactions: 2
Soo Conor cheated on Ellie when he was in Tenerife with his fam, he banged a girl in the club toilets and the girl messaged Ellie while she was in the airport going to New York, that's why they finished this time

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Soo Conor cheated on Ellie when he was in Tenerife with his fam, he banged a girl in the club toilets and the girl messaged Ellie while she was in the airport going to New York, that's why they finished this time
Ohhh 😲 I can see that being true.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So they were back together a while week when he was In Tenerife?? What a filthy scumbag

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.