Conor Ryan & Ellie Kelly #10 Ellie’s got a new rack, when will Conor come crawling back?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this fight that's in July actually for charity or are they making money from it ?
See Timmy spelt night wrong hahaha

According to his story this morning he's up early for once and will be finished by 11am he's just a cowboy would be interesting to see how he will be in 5 years time but he won't be around then another influencer will take his place and all his followers will have more sense by then haha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ellie gone to the “ek eyewear warehouse” It looks like they have them shoved in a corner of the basement there’s no way that a whole warehouse is dedicated to them cheap tacky sunglasses I’d say less than 1,000 have sold in total

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ellie gone to the “ek eyewear warehouse” It looks like they have them shoved in a corner of the basement there’s no way that a whole warehouse is dedicated to them cheap tacky sunglasses I’d say less than 1,000 have sold in total
Definitely not a full one, I know where I’m from you can rent out like rooms in a warehouse I’ve seen it in auctioneer ads. I’d say that’s what she’s doing.

Reactions: 4
Hahaha acting like he's actually making an empire just took a picture where the new chopped will be oh sorry and a coffee machine for the cock box stuck in the corner.....
pastries and salad don't mix lads, Brian Lee just getting free advertising as Timmy will be keep posting about it but its really copped embarrassing hahaha few coffees sold on the opening day then back to duck all same old tit 🤣 😂 he's going to have to close half of these cock box's in the future to make way for my si he can make a few bob on the opening day seems the only way to actually get money into the business

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha acting like he's actually making an empire just took a picture where the new chopped will be oh sorry and a coffee machine for the cock box stuck in the corner.....
pastries and salad don't mix lads, Brian Lee just getting free advertising as Timmy will be keep posting about it but its really copped embarrassing hahaha few coffees sold on the opening day then back to duck all same old tit 🤣 😂 he's going to have to close half of these cock box's in the future to make way for my si he can make a few bob on the opening day seems the only way to actually get money into the business
Have to say the association is a risky strategy by Brian Lee. Recently tried Sprout kitchen for the first time and their salads are way above the quality of Chopped which I believe is struggling a bit. Is it any wonder when you have associations with the likes of CR.

Reactions: 7
Pretty sure the warehouse is in mullingar, shared with keilidh Cashel and aideen Kate?

QUOTE="kttttttttt, post: 10378915, member: 275371"]
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Where is this poxy fight on anyway was there a venue announcement. Hardly expecting people to buy tickets and could be in the back arse of the country. Also gas SoSueMe launching her glasses range at the same time

Reactions: 3
Where is this poxy fight on anyway was there a venue announcement. Hardly expecting people to buy tickets and could be in the back arse of the country. Also gas SoSueMe launching her glasses range at the same time
and Terrie mc Evoy 😂 seriously is there no originality left in Ireland haha

Reactions: 3
The last post I saw about it said they were still trying to find a venue. So they have a date but no location. Cart before the horse as usual!

Reactions: 2
He’s slating the people on love island on his stories but he literally went out and copied Lucas exact tattoo? 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I really don’t think EK Eyewear is doing as well as she hoped. I’ve never seen someone promote their brand nearly every single day like she does, and most supporting it are her own mates or influencers.

Reactions: 14
The one above his belly button, love island came out on the Monday he was in getting the exact tattoo Luca has on the bleedin Tuesday 🤣
Don’t watch it and never have. But that’s embarrassing 🙈

I really don’t think EK Eyewear is doing as well as she hoped. I’ve never seen someone promote their brand nearly every single day like she does, and most supporting it are her own mates or influencers.
I don’t think any influencers are doing well with anything they put their names to now. It used to be sell outs once launched and now they’re giving freebies to try and get stock moving. Think people have woke up to it all now. Just take a screen shot and get it on aliexpress for nothing 😂 no originality anymore with any of them. They all launch the same thing at the same time trying to make big money off of tat. Doesn’t happen or work anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

I don’t think any influencers are doing well with anything they put their names to now. It used to be sell outs once launched and now they’re giving freebies to try and get stock moving. Think people have woke up to it all now. Just take a screen shot and get it on aliexpress for nothing 😂 no originality anymore with any of them. They all launch the same thing at the same time trying to make big money off of tat. Doesn’t happen or work anymore.
Yes to this! I really do hope peoples eyes are opened to the carry on of them now.

RE her giving away pairs for free in orders. KeilidhMUA does that all the time too with her makeup brand. Kash Beauty warehouse seems to be in the same office block as her management company.

EK eyewear also seems to be in that building.

Could it be possible that EK eyewear and Kash Beauty is owned by Icon Management and that they think by the two faces of the brands packing orders themselves and giving away freebies in orders will drum up sales? Cause I was shocked when I seen poor Ellen up at NINE AM(!!) and went into the warehouse to pack orders

People are struggling with their money these days!! Nobody has the spare cash to be spending on crappy sunglasses (when it’s barely every sunny in Ireland anyway) that you could buy for €2 on aliexpress. Influencers are living in a fantasy world trying to flog this shite when people are barely able to buy their weekly food shop.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.