Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once your involved in crime and hold the secrets to the kingdom it's impossible to get out of it.

That's a dangerous association McGregor now has.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I find it mental that women are attracted to men that are gangsters involved with the Kinahans etc. why would you get involved and want your life to be like that? Like constantly looking over your shoulder. My anxiety is bad enough I know I couldn’t do it

Reactions: 22
I find it mental that women are attracted to men that are gangsters involved with the Kinahans etc. why would you get involved and want your life to be like that? Like constantly looking over your shoulder. My anxiety is bad enough I know I couldn’t do it
My friend is a counsellor and was talking it a young teen, not in her counselling role, encouraging her to stick with her education and she told her why would she do that when she can just marry a drug dealer go get LV bags and Balenciagas.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
A lot of it has to do wit your unbringing, if your da or older siblings are gangsters eg ms maloney or you grew up very poor in a rough area the easy thing to do is to become a drug dealer or go out with a drug dealer and pretend your living this fabulous life. Most of them would all know eachother from childhood being from the same area so it just rubs off.

Reactions: 16
They see the money the flash cars, the hair tan and nails the holidays the fancy things, what they don’t see is the misery it’s causing other peoples families and usually the misery it will cause when it calls back to their own door

Reactions: 17
Lots of girls are with their husbands/partners since their early teens. They wouldn’t have sought out a hit man/dealer e.t.c that’s just what road the lads went down. Also there’s women and girls out there who do target gangsters for the life but not all women who are with a gangster are the same. Men can completely hoodwink their partners through charm and gaslighting.

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion no #5 Conor you little smell you aren't part of any cartel

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not arguing but I've never ever heard of it called Crumlin. Terenure at a stretch but never Cumlin. She's not far from the round about on Cromwellsfort Road. I know I couldn't afford a house on that road.
Its walkinstown 100% x

Reactions: 4
Not arguing but I've never ever heard of it called Crumlin. Terenure at a stretch but never Cumlin. She's not far from the round about on Cromwellsfort Road. I know I couldn't afford a house on that road.
The house next door to Aoife is for sale and the estate agent said it's Crumlin,said Walkinstown is the row of houses across from Hillbillies then Walkintown Ave road and the keeping to the left going down towards Supervalue is all classed as Walkinstown now with the right hand side and Cromwellsfort road is Crumlin.
Anyway, Aoife is still a g€€bag & trailer trash and no matter where they live her and her scummy family will bring the area down

Reactions: 8
So he didn’t attend court today his 5 th appearance for driving offenses
His doctor signed him off with flu
Case adjourned until December 6th

bleeping Pussy judges
If it was a normal
Now soap it wouldn’t be entertained

and this fucker still driving around
Boils my piss

So he didn’t attend court today his 5 th appearance for driving offenses
His doctor signed him off with flu
Case adjourned until December 6th

bleeping Pussy judges
If it was a normal
Now soap it wouldn’t be entertained

and this fucker still driving around
Boils my piss
E12644EF-5348-4535-AE89-380A2A533EFD.jpeg

Looked dying sick with flu 20 hours ago

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.