Conor McGregor #4 Conor Conor Conor can't you see, that all your pretend mates & family live off you for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Dee is trolling us with the hair extensions at this stage 🙈🙈🤣🤣😱😱

It’s like early 00s bad…. When they have all the money in the world. Shocking. Still think she’s much more striking as a brunette
A6413DCF-62D0-42F0-AD2C-C4CC2032ED5C.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so insane how he’s wealthy enough that authorities etc can turn a blind eye to how vile he is. All those missed court cases, the r accusations just disappearing, his vile racist mouth n the fact him and his mrs seem to be on an absolute medicine cabinet of drugs around their kids. If that was anyone else they’d have their kids taken n be locked up. Can’t wait to see the beginning of the end of this rat
Ireland for you. Anyone high up or anyone who has a bit of money behind them, never held accountable for anything.

Reactions: 8
This cnut needs a new thread asap.
Another hater can do it this time 😂

And to all the McGregor nuthuggers, duck off.
Only this month heard a couple lads at work discussing him (in reference to the 'allegations') saying that women would spread their legs for a bit of fame. Absolute pigs. There's a whole cohort that need to be castrated.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely Dee is trolling us with the hair extensions at this stage 🙈🙈🤣🤣😱😱

It’s like early 00s bad…. When they have all the money in the world. Shocking. Still think she’s much more striking as a brunetteView attachment 1883939
Me too, much better dark. The bunch off yellow extensions at the front are making it look even worse than it is.

Reactions: 5
I think they dress the kids pure chavvy. They look like Dee shops in the liberty markets branded everything it just looks so cheap.

Reactions: 15
I have some serious tea that I can't even post but I will say I know for a fact he is actively ripping dee off as we speak with a girl right under dees nose.
Alannah Canavan was the one with the mother and family knowing. He said he was gonna leave Dee for her and also she has disappeared off social media and he was in her house in Inchicore riding her for days with her family there and paying the ma off. His whole family knew and his own mother even called her a witch in the forge when she was there with her sisters also private cars collecting her and bringing her to brown Thomas

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think they dress the kids pure chavvy. They look like Dee shops in the liberty markets branded everything it just looks so cheap.
They were brought up thinking a designer label is status.

He thinks the rougher he can make his son out to be he will have success. He grew up broke and doesn't realise how easily you can go broke again. His kids will have no skills when it happens. Junior will be calum best 2.0.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Typical new money. Agree so tacky the clothes on them all - everything Prada, Versace, Dior, Gucci with big logos splashed across everything. Dee used to have nice style back in the day

Reactions: 12
They were brought up thinking a designer label is status.

He thinks the rougher he can make his son out to be he will have success. He grew up broke and doesn't realise how easily you can go broke again. His kids will have no skills when it happens. Junior will be calum best 2.0.
I know you laugh at me but he is no fool!! By chance I stumbled across something to do with his businesses!! He is investing in a series of business streams which actually surprised me, to me he is a tool of the highest order!! They maybe money laundering outfits, but I think highly unlikely by the looks of things he would needs these to be clean going forward if he was to build these as successful brands!!

Reactions: 2
I know you laugh at me but he is no fool!! By chance I stumbled across something to do with his businesses!! He is investing in a series of business streams which actually surprised me, to me he is a tool of the highest order!! They maybe money laundering outfits, but I think highly unlikely by the looks of things he would needs these to be clean going forward if he was to build these as successful brands!!
He's wiley out when it comes to business he's making the businesses work for him so he doesn't have to. He's a lot more savvy than we give him credit for. He's still a disgusting excuse of a human being

Reactions: 5
I'd say he probably has great advisors. I wouldn't give that prick any credit when it comes to making sound decisions.

Reactions: 16
Yeah it's well paid top advisors for sure. He is just presented with the options in the easiest version of the English language and makes the decisions.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.