Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her arse is massive. As is mine and I’d say they’re on par.....I’m not a 14, I don’t pretend to be....I’d say that explains why her video with Bradley has never seen the light of day.....

Reactions: 1
Not that I am the thinnest person going but I also thought this. I don’t see how she is a size 14 not that size matters. As long as your clothes fit you properly and are comfortable, the size on the label is a number. Admittedly I don’t like the number on mine but I see no merit in lying about the number.
I think that’s the key here though isn’t it - you don’t lie about the number. She influences a lot of young women and if she isn’t a size 14 as she claims it’ll be incredibly demotivating for them, me being one of them.

Reactions: 3
No one cares what size she is, it’s the lying about it. She’s clearly uncomfortable and has the resources to change things but doesn’t - her mum being a babysitter on tap, brother as a PT, limited outgoings no rent etc. She is so lucky but SO so lazy.

No one cares what size she is, it’s the lying about it. She’s clearly uncomfortable and has the resources to change things but doesn’t - her mum being a babysitter on tap, brother as a PT, limited outgoings no rent etc. She is so lucky but SO so lazy.
exactly. No one cares, everyone understands that people have their own battles with weight, diet and fitness.
but pretending your a different size through working angles is just shady.
the fact she has resources to change many things in life is a massive positive and it’s a shame she doesn’t utilise this.

Reactions: 5
Same as regards it not mattering. I’m a different size in so many brands. The blue River Island dress latest post which is v flattering and a lovely colour, starts at a size 18 in the plus size range. Think she did mention that in a story though.

If I’m honest I think it’s a bit of a disservice to other women to portray yourself as being a size you’re not. The average dress size in the UK is a 16 so it’s not like she’s alone in wearing that size. The irony is she has said before she’s been praised for being real!

Reactions: 4
There’s no way she’s paying for Invisalign. Has to be #gifted 🙄

I googled Invisalign, it’s like £2500-4000! That has to be gifted!!

She 100% follows this thread. Every time she is criticised, she reacts via IG. Today it’s her and Macie stood next a “Be Kind” billboard. If she doesn’t want to be criticised, how about being honest about yourself instead of putting on a shoW for the gram!

Her PT brother went through the freebie Invisalign motions the past few months. So not much of a surprise. Have to endure the posts about her teeth hurting etc for the next 6 months. Wonder can she commit to actually wearing the retainer.

So yesterday she put up a post about George Floyd and whilst I was shocked about her ignorance on the matter, I did think it showed some decency of her to commit to learn more on the subject. My only gripe there is when she wrote don’t write #alllivesmatter in the comments because it’s ignorant- it’s not ignorant, racism isn’t limited to the black community. Racism can be suffered by anyone and everyone should matter and not be subjected to it. However she has now used that pledge to cancel her workout this morning with 1 hours notice! I’m sorry but I’m sure there were people who were going to tune in for that and had been looking forward to it given everyone is stuck at home. I also think it’s poor taste to use the situation in America as justification!

Reactions: 2
So yesterday she put up a post about George Floyd and whilst I was shocked about her ignorance on the matter, I did think it showed some decency of her to commit to learn more on the subject. My only gripe there is when she wrote don’t write #alllivesmatter in the comments because it’s ignorant- it’s not ignorant, racism isn’t limited to the black community. Racism can be suffered by anyone and everyone should matter and not be subjected to it. However she has now used that pledge to cancel her workout this morning with 1 hours notice! I’m sorry but I’m sure there were people who were going to tune in for that and had been looking forward to it given everyone is stuck at home. I also think it’s poor taste to use the situation in America as justification!
Totally agree. I think the only reason she’s saying don’t use #alllivesmatter is because she’s seen someone else say it and jumped on it, I don’t believe she’s invested time in to reading, I think it extends as far as reading other people’s Instagram posts.

Totally agree. I think the only reason she’s saying don’t use #alllivesmatter is because she’s seen someone else say it and jumped on it, I don’t believe she’s invested time in to reading, I think it extends as far as reading other people’s Instagram posts.
And that really pisses me off. A lot of celebs and influencers on IG doing that today. Posting a black screen and a hash tag to appear supportive and acceptable. How about actually doing some research into this subject and learning about people like Rodney King, George Floyd instead of jumping on a bandwagon. Time would be spent better actually listening to members of our community and trying to understand what racism means to them and what they believe we can all do to help.

exactly. No one cares, everyone understands that people have their own battles with weight, diet and fitness.
but pretending your a different size through working angles is just shady.
the fact she has resources to change many things in life is a massive positive and it’s a shame she doesn’t utilise this.
Bit like Hayley Hall still claiming to be a size 16. Nah babe.

More stories this morning clearly from yesterday and she is ignoring social distancing again.

Reactions: 2
Her latest Instagram caption, “be brave” for what trying a lipstick shade she doesn’t usually wear 👏 well done Connie 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Will she ever just stop shoving the camera in front of that poor baby’s face. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.