Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I clocked just now on IG her post about skincare routine and how great her skin is in lockdown.....she’s clearly wearing makeup in the photo on the post! I don’t like to continuously criticise but that is a form of false advertising!

Reactions: 3
Imagine the luxury of sleeping for almost 2 hours during the day. So her Friday has consisted of an online workout, being sent free stuff, going for a walk & shopping, online shopping and napping 🙄 But she still doesn’t have time to tidy her bedroom, you know because she lives with her parents and only has her bedroom to manage 🤯

• Angry
  • Haha
So I clocked just now on IG her post about skincare routine and how great her skin is in lockdown.....she’s clearly wearing makeup in the photo on the post! I don’t like to continuously criticise but that is a form of false advertising!
She’s also got that stupid sparkly filter on 🙄

So Bradley made quite a few stories about his grandads birthday and filmed him doing a challenge. Also there was family standing in the street singing happy birthday. I didn’t see Connie there and she’s not really mentioned her grandads birthday on her stories.
For someone that goes on about family it’s laughable. She’s literally talked about herself all day.

Reactions: 2
She’s a bleeping liberty. If I was her Mum I’d be having a strong word about her general laziness. She wouldn’t get away with living in my house and being such a bone idle, lazy, filthy, slacking pig if she was my daughter.

• Haha
Imagine....a one year old having tantrums....who knew children did that....looking forward to more moaning about Macie and how tired it’s making her

Reactions: 1
I know and can you imagine having to deal with said tantrum and THEN having to clean your own house? Or cook your own meals? Or worry about bills? Get a bleeping grip Contwat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know and can you imagine having to deal with said tantrum and THEN having to clean your own house? Or cook your own meals? Or worry about bills? Get a bleeping grip Contwat
haha ConTwat ....that’s made me hoot.

She really needs to stop moaning. She has it way easier than most new mums

Reactions: 4
Must be lovely to have people at home to leave your kids with while you do a food shop! Not everyone has that luxury yet I’m sure we’ll have to hear how difficult her trip to Sainsbury’s was. Yawwwwwn

Reactions: 2
Must be lovely to have people at home to leave your kids with while you do a food shop! Not everyone has that luxury yet I’m sure we’ll have to hear how difficult her trip to Sainsbury’s was. Yawwwwwn
Sainsbury’s? Don’t be silly! Connie is above us all, she definitely went to Waitrose or M&S for her food shop

That’s a Waitrose trolley
Also time for Macie to get outside, don’t they have a big garden. Another example of how tone deaf she is, she can go outside any time she chooses, some people haven’t had that luxury

I’m actually laughing at thIs...she really needs to give her head a wobble.

Also if the tree isn’t diseased they won’t touch it (am assuming it’s on council and not private land) There’s no need to, it’s a tree, doing what trees do, they won’t just cut it down because the leaves are falling in her (mums) garden or it’s blocking her sunbathing light....I give up I honestly do

To be fair to the Council now is not the time for pruning trees due to nesting birds. What a stupid thing for her to be getting annoyed about, I’m sure the Council have much greater priorities at the moment. My neighbour is in waste management in the local council and has been redeployed to deliver food parcels to older people and those who are shielding. So sick of her relentless moaning 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Just WOW. The entitlement, the ignorance.

I’m sure all the staff LOVE their jobs being at risk or only being paid 80% of their wage, or the threat of a virus that could kill them and their family 😳
If she thinks that’s bad, she ought to see the path near my house. The council are usually very good at maintaining it but obviously that’s not possible for them right now which I understand and guess what? Nobody complained because we hope that things will get better soon and these workers can get back to work and not have to worry about their jobs anymore. The comment shows a lack of understanding which is ironic given the endless plugging of a charity T-shirt recently...

Can someone explain to me how you have a socially distanced picnic? I thought the current advice was to only meet 1 member of your family and keep 2m apart.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.