Connie Simmonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Connie simmonds very irritating. She just had a baby and acts like she’s the only person in the world to have ever done so. The non stop ads and begging for freebies is so cringe, didn’t have to buy a thing for her baby. She’s only an “influencer” because her brother is a hot PT, I’ve listened to her podcast which is also very self indulgent.

Reactions: 4
Im so glad there is a thread about this girl!

I followed her way before she had her little girl, it was just before she brought her book out, i even purchased it but havent even read it.

Now its just ad after ad, i dont think she brought anything for the baby its been gifted! Another hinch if you ask me.

@Sj888 i agree with you about her brother, he is bloody gorgeous but thats how she got where she is.

Reactions: 3
Similar views. Used to really like her content but the baby content has just taken over and it’s boring, yes Macie is cute but the adage about no one caring as much about your kids as you is sooo true here. To be honest I think she’s lost her way and she’s not sure if she a stay at home mum that happens to IG a lot or influencer that’s actually got a career and purpose on IG.

Reactions: 2
Can see nobody’s posted on this for a while...I generally like Connie I think she’s quite harmless and don’t mind her posts, but did anyone see recently on one of her posts about how now she’s a mum she has no time for herself & someone commented about try being a full time working mum and she replied to say I am a full time working mum. Someone questioned how going to lunches and working out was working full time and she kicked off in the comments & Then her story said how she’d been for a two hour walk with her mum and brother and that was ‘work’ because she works for her brother...sorry but that’s not comparable & it’s completely unrelateable to the mums working 35-40+ hours week in week out, maybe for a large inflexible employer, probably juggling more than one child, probably classed as ‘part-time’ but given the same workload as their full time counterparts. There’s probably a wider debate to be had but I don’t think the role of an influencer and the life & ‘job they have can be compared to us normal lot juggling the daily grind. Wow that ended up longer than I thought 😂

Reactions: 6
I do really like her, but yeah I saw that too and it made me cringe a little! It’s not really comparable is it. 😬

Reactions: 1
I’m not keen I just unfollowed her today actually because I’m getting sick of her long posts about being a mum, I’m a mum with a one year old and work full time I don’t feel the need to post about it all the time. She’s only doing it to be relatable and for engagement, I don’t think she’s genuine. She constantly begs for things to be gifted I don’t think she actually bought anything for herself when the baby was due. The whole body confidence thing every influencer is using is just getting so boring

I like her. Her brother is hot. I'm interested to see how she gets on with the 8 weeks and beyond challenge they are doing (to try and help her get back to fit and healthy ways and lose weight in eight weeks). But yeah, she's in a different situation for most as she works for Bradley and that's obviously really flexible and different to a lot of mums. Not judging, but she needs to appreciate that a bit more I think.

I used to really like her but she is getting right on my nerves. She doesn’t know how easy she had it living in her mother’s house and working for her brother, yet loves to tell everyone how hard it is...another one with a privileged life 🙄 and don’t get me started on all the undeclared freebies/ads etc....I genuinely don’t think she pays for very much but it’s very rarely declared. Her stories are full of it tonight

This girl is just awful. Only insta famous because of her brother! Always banging on about body positivity whilst SO obviously wanting to be slimmer. And a diet book?! She has never been a healthy weight so god knows who would want to eat like her. Before her baby she spoke about her ‘weight loss’ I saw her on the tube and she looked enormous. Definitely faking it for the Instagram followers.

I agree she does lead a very privileged life and does get gifted an awful lot of things. I wonder if she realises how lucky she is? She said she is going to reveal her body fat % before and after her eight week transformation so it will be interesting to see how she gets on. I saw her brother Bradley saying he tells her off for eating certain stuff when she's out so maybe she's not being a regimented as you need to be if you want to drop weight in such a short space of time. Will be interesting to see seeing as she's a health expert with a book out on this topic.

I bought the book. It was a 99p kindle daily deal....should have saved my 99p....her family obviously has a lot of money, she has babysitters on tap and works for her brother, plus all the free/gifted stuff. It’s a far cry from anyone trying to juggle a full time job, pay for child care and haven’t had a night out in months because they have no one to look after their children....she needs to give her head a wobble and realise how lucky she is and how easy she has it....not constantly banging on about being a ‘working mum’ 🙄 And yes be interesting to see the transformation, didn’t notice much difference in the 6 week results she posted apart from the classic good lighting and better position

I used to really like her but she is getting right on my nerves. She doesn’t know how easy she had it living in her mother’s house and working for her brother, yet loves to tell everyone how hard it is...another one with a privileged life 🙄 and don’t get me started on all the undeclared freebies/ads etc....I genuinely don’t think she pays for very much but it’s very rarely declared. Her stories are full of it tonight
Does she still live at her mums? I remember her moving to a place together with her partner, getting pregnant then moving back to her mums but I don’t remember her ever moving back into her own place

All the freebies why not give some of it away how could you possibly use all the stuff you are gifted?! Want people to follow you, engage with you make money from you why not give something back

Does she still live at her mums? I remember her moving to a place together with her partner, getting pregnant then moving back to her mums but I don’t remember her ever moving back into her own place
Yes she said in her stories that they were moving into her mums and renting out their flat so they could buy a house. Her Mum’s place must have some sort of annexe as I think they have their own living room/kitchen etc, so where they live that’s going to be a house costing a few million

All the freebies why not give some of it away how could you possibly use all the stuff you are gifted?! Want people to follow you, engage with you make money from you why not give something back
I agree, there are baby banks/woman’s refuges etc who could definitely use a lot of what they’re given. Most of the makeup gets used once for a story then never sees the light of day again. So wasteful. I can honestly say when I see big brands showering ‘influencers’ with loads of products it doesn’t encourage me to buy it at all....the massive amount of (undeclared) Charlotte Tilbury she received today being a prime example.

I don’t think she does realise how lucky she is, she done a story a couple weeks ago trying to defend herself (I’m guessing people had been saying they would love to be in her position) basically saying that some weeks she can only train with Bradley once and was trying to be very woe is me I’m very relatable bla bla. I’ve followed Connie for years back when she was C beauty and I used to love her but I’m finding her a bit meh now

I didn’t realise she had moved back in with her mum. She is incredibly
Lucky to be able to do that. Sounds like the Simmonds are loaded as a family

All the freebies today, not a single one declared as ad or gifted 🙄
Also notice she’s saying her results aren’t what she wanted, no wonder with all the free restaurant meals she’s been eating 😂

Reactions: 3
Good spot, she rarely declares anything as ad or gifted now you mention it. I reckon a lot of her meals out are gifted too. No wonder she can’t turn them down.

She lets herself down as she’ll maybe declare something now and again but not consistently. Was tempted to report her to ASA but there isn’t an option to report the whole thing. All the makeup she uses is gifted or ad, she’s marked zizzi and Wagamama as gifted/ad before, all the baby stuff, the sweaty Betty...you’ve guessed it. It’s her bloody job, so she should be on top of it, really gets on my nerves when anyone does it especially as they’re quick enough to moan how hard they work

All the freebies today, not a single one declared as ad or gifted 🙄
Also notice she’s saying her results aren’t what she wanted, no wonder with all the free restaurant meals she’s been eating 😂
yeah i thought this. her target was to get to 33% body fat which is still fairly high so not sure what she was before. but yes, to get results in just 8 weeks you need to be on it the entire time with no meals off or 'cheat' meals. And I say this as someone who did a similar plan for 12 weeks. that's why transformations like this are so hard and most people don't get the results that they want as adhering to such a considerable calorie deficit is really really hard.

She lets herself down as she’ll maybe declare something now and again but not consistently. Was tempted to report her to ASA but there isn’t an option to report the whole thing. All the makeup she uses is gifted or ad, she’s marked zizzi and Wagamama as gifted/ad before, all the baby stuff, the sweaty Betty...you’ve guessed it. It’s her bloody job, so she should be on top of it, really gets on my nerves when anyone does it especially as they’re quick enough to moan how hard they work
she is pretty haphazard at declaring ads and gifts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.